Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

I was walking on a bridge, the sun warming my skin. "Hello?" I called. Nothing. I shrugged and went over to the railing of the bridge. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" someone said behind me.
       I nodded. "The way the sun reflects off the water is just breath taking." I whispered unaware off my words.
          The owner of the voice touched me, his body touched mine, pinning me to the railing and I gasped. His mouth touched my ear. I could feel as cold as he was. As if he was dead. "Go ahead." his voice wasn't in my ear it was in the air.
      I turned around facing something that wasn't mortal, nor immortal, nor zombie. "Who are you?" was all I managed to say without seeming frightened.
         "Don't be ignorant. You know who I am. You may not realize it but I'm everything, even you." his voice was no gone with the wind along with his being.
             I turned back around to look into the beautiful river but it wasn't there anymore. The lake was filled with what looked like blood and a million of faces appeared. "Help us!" they moaned.
         Among those faces was my mom and dad. "Help us!"
      "No! Shutup!" I screamed back.
 "Skylar?" someone shouted from behind me.
       I turned around to face my brother. "Alex!" I cried.
     He reached out his hand. "Help them." he pointed to million of zombies behind me. The zombies enclosed on  me.
        "Help us!" they moaned in my ear.
       "Alex! Help me!" I screamed.
      "Help them! Then you to survive!" Alex said calmly.
  I reached out my hand as the zombies bit into my skin the millions of hands pulling me in and tearing my skin.
        "Help me Alex! Help me!" I screamed I could barely see him now.
      "No help them!" I heard him scream and I was gone in the crowd of zombies.


© 2011 Love is like the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing