Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

"Hey Kat wake up."
My eyes fluttered open to face Jason laying right next to me. "Yah?" I blinked the tired out of my eyes slowly.
      He kissed my mouth. "You gotta get up." he whispered moving a strand of hair from my face.
   I sat up swinging my legs off the couch, Jason followed my league. "What time is it?" I asked pulled my tank top over my head, then my shorts, following with sweater.
      "Almost noon." Rebecca answered coming out from the bathroom with a robe on.
   Her curly black hair wet, so  I assumed she came from the shower. I tied my boots and glanced over at Jason, who had lifted his arm. I stopped him from putting it down. "What's that?" I asked motioning to the dis formed circular scar.
    "Oh I got bite by a zombie once. My friend suck the disease out of the wound. Had this scar for four years. Hurt like hell when I got it."
     I nodded my head in understandment. I got up and walked myself to the kitchen and looked out the window. "Uh guys?" I called them to the window.
   Rebecca was first to the window. I had to do a double-take because now she was fully dressed. Jason came to my side. There were a few zombies coming towards my truck and the house. "Goddamnit." Jason mummered.
  He wasn't saying Goddamnit because of the very few zombies, but because beyond that a few miles away you could see what sort of looked like a body of wate, slowly moving towards us. But no we weren't that lucky instead of it being a body of warer it was over hundreds of bodies. Bodies that we couldn't defeat. They were zombie bodies.


© 2011 Love is like the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing