Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

I sat on the couch drinking the hot chocolate that Jason made for me, while Rebecca kicked Jason's butt in chess. After the third round Rebecca removed herself from the ground and started to walk upstairs. "Well I'm going to hit the hay!" she called to us from above.
     "You afraid your going to loose again?" Jason taunted as we heard her footsteps on the floor above us.
      "Says the guy that got beat by a girl!" she laughed.
       Jason chuckled and shook his head at his defeat. After we heard Rebecca shut the door Jason climbed on the couch next to me. "You don't have to be prudence ya' know." he watched as I nudged away from him.
     "I was just giving you more room." I lied, how many times was I going to lie to someone today?
      "Why are you so afraid of me?" Jason asked scooting close enough that our legs touched each other.
         "I've killed millions of zombies, I'm not afraid of you." I sneered.
        "To hell you aren't, now tell me why your so afraid of me."
         I bit my lip and tried to come up with another lie, anything but the truth would work right now. "My brother was taken from me by the NZK." I shuddered.
           His face was three inches from mine. "Yah?"
           I could feel his breath on my cheek, it was warm against the cold air. "You use to be one."
         And so he couldn't say anything else I kissed him. No time for questions, no time for answers. Something had to distract him, and I kissing him was going to have to do. I inched away slowly. "I'm sorry."
          "Don't be." he kissed me longer and it felt wonderful, not as wonderful as I thought a first kiss would be, but it was terrific. I felt secure, not like I felt with my mom or my dad, or Alex, or even.... him, but in his arms I was secure, safe and sound. Nothing to do but kiss this man. "That... was a-amazing." I managed to get out of my mouth.
            "Yah it was." Jason agreed.
           I kissed him again, not because I wanted to but because I could. He put his hand on my cheek and used the other to lift me onto his lap. "Wait, how old are you?" I asked as he kissed my neck and shied my arms away from my sweater.
          "Twenty-four." he confessed still kissing my neck.
         "Your twenty-four, I'm only seventeen. Are you sure about this?" He stopped kissing my neck and stared straight into my eyes for a few moments.
           "There are no rules. This is the zombie apocalypse. No new beginnings, no old ends. Just surviving and living."
         "True." I smiled a devilish smile.
        And went back to kissing him.


© 2011 Love is like the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing