Training

Training

A Chapter by Jay_Bluefire
"

Jules has been with the S.O.S. for a month now, and things are starting to settle in.

"

My visit with Kyndra had rattled me more than I like to admit. Was there really no way to help my friend? Darkling tries to get me to focus on training, but my powers continue to be unfocused and unwieldy. My best accomplishments come when I’m introduced to swordfighting. Like all S.O.S. recruits, I’m required to train with not only Darkling but with many of the other agents as well, and with many different types of weapons. I seem to fight the best with the single-sided swords, like katanas.

I know Darkling is watching my progress, even if I rarely see him. To me, it seems like he is always being called off by an agent, or for a mission, or working on some project in his office or the lab. When I do see him, it’s to test my swordsmanship or see if I’ve made progress with my powers. I’ve has yet to figure out an idea for my uniform… or my very important villain name. Most of the agents just call me ‘ice girl’, which I’m not keen on keeping.

The training room is empty at 6:00 in the morning only a month after I joined, and I relish the silence as I pummel the punching bag, releasing bursts of anger with every punch and kick.

“Jules,” a voice says from the door. I turn to see Darkling leaning against the doorframe, watching me.

“How long have you been watching me?” I asks.

“Not long.” He scuffs a toe against the ground, seeming to debate something silently. “Um… I have something to show you.”

“What sort of something?” I raise an eyebrow.

“Just… something I’ve been working on,” he says as he turns to leave. “You coming?” Intrigued, I follow.



© 2018 Jay_Bluefire


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooh dang things are starting to escalate! woo can't wait!
how many povs do yall need to write before i can jump in again?
ya know what if you guys just give me the things you want to happen in mandy's pov i can start now because you guys are so DANG FAST

Posted 6 Years Ago


OOOO NOW IT STARTS TO GET GOOD
i'm going to write a short kyndra to seraphimbia chapter ok? it could go right in between this one and the next chapter
also: present tense? XD sorry

Posted 6 Years Ago


Jay_Bluefire

6 Years Ago

Got it =D
I REMEMBERED
I changed it all to present tense
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

6 Years Ago

thanks :) (one extra character)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2018
Last Updated on May 26, 2018
Tags: Darkness Complete, Shards, Descendants


Author

Jay_Bluefire
Jay_Bluefire

Puyallup, WA



About
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is NOT putting it in fruit salad. Philosophy is wondering if that makes ketchup a smoothie. Common sense is knowing that ketchup is not a smoothie b.. more..

Writing
Ch 1 Ch 1

A Chapter by Jay_Bluefire


Ch 2 Ch 2

A Chapter by Jay_Bluefire