Introduction / Chapter 1

Introduction / Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

New High school

"
The warm Autumn breeze sliding against my face as I got out of the car and saw my new school, Golden Gate High school. 
"So this is where I will be going to school?" I asked my mom.
"Yea Blake oh I mean Blair."
Allow me to Introduce myself my name is Blake Russel and my name is also Blair Russel. I know it is confusing but let me explain. Every since I was young I used to put on my mom's heels and make-up and pretend I was a girl in a beauty contest. Since then I have enjoyed dressing in women's clothing. I even started to wear make-up and jewelry. One night I dreamed I was a girl in my dream my short black hair was long and my honey brown eyes were powdered in eye shadow. A year ago I decided I would become a girl, so I changed my name to Blair. I was teased endlessly about it, so when my mom said she was going t move halfway across the country I was all up for it. So I decided to go as Blair in this new town and hopefully nobody will notice Blake.But I normally dress as Blair so nothing should go wrong. Today I'm dresses as Blair, she is wearing a light green t-shirt and tight black capri pants. The only thing about the outfit it was I had to stuff the bra because originally as a boy, I'm flat. 
"Mom can I go check it out?" I ask my mom smiling.
"Sure and I need to go turn this form in anyway to the principle."She says
I follow her and look in the school and I get excited. The school looked so clean unlike my last one, and lockers that work, or at least I hope.
My mom knocked on the principle's door and a man in his mid 30's came to it with a smile on his face.
"Oh yes you must be Ms. Russel.Come in and have a seat."
We went into the room and say in his velvet chairs.
"on the file of Blair this is her schedule." He handed me a piece of paper with all my classes on it.
1.Algebra I
2. U.S. History
3.Biology I
4.(lunch) 
5.English II
6.Physical Ed
7. Swim Class
"Swim Class?! I can't swim mom"
"We have plenty of peer tutors that will be more than willing to help you Blair." 
"Umm ok Mr..."
"Watson."
I nod. "Well let me see I would give you a tour of the school myself now but I am fairly busy. On Monday I will have The Welcoming Man show you around." Mr. Watson said with a smile.
"Now for the uniform." Mr. Watson got up and went over to another door and pulled out a few garbage bags."These are the female uniform you can wear a dress or a skirt or both if you choose."
The uniform was a bit bland for my taste but still cute. The dress he showed me had a black background, and blue checkered strips and ruffles at the end with a bow. The skirt was the same design but only with a white shirt, blue vest and white ankle and knee socks.
"It is cute I think I'll wear the skirt." I said smiling.
 After my mom got the uniform for me we left and got back in the car to go and see our new house. 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
I'll put descriptions of the house in the next chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry that it took me so long to read this...but, I really enjoyed it. Good job! There's just some grammar mistakes you should fix... :p I'll keep reading! :D

Posted 10 Years Ago


I like it its really good can't wait for the next chapter . =D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel