The life of Blake/Blair Russel  Chapter 5

The life of Blake/Blair Russel Chapter 5

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Blake/Blair is found out

"
The swim class was connected to the gym through a long hallway.The hallway had marble floors and through the windows you can see the aqua chlorine water in the pool.Nathan and I turned a corner and to stop at a silver door, he pushed it in. There was an indoor pool almost like a large dome shape with palm trees on either size.
"The pool is so pretty!" I exclaimed looking around.
"Yea, it is huh? The instructor isn't here yet but I can show you some stretches we do."
It was good we were the only ones here for a while ,Nathan showed me some arm stretches,then Allen came in followed by a woman with short red hair and a one piece swimsuit.
"Oh hello,you must be the new student?" She asked.
"Yes, I'm Blair Russel."
"Well Blair, Welcome to Golden Gate swim class. I'm Ms.Collins, your instructor."
"She is a great teacher you'l be swimming in a week under her.Unless, you want private tutoring from me." Allen said winking at me.
"Thank you Allen, but I think I'll just let Ms. Collins show me." 
Ms.Collins sighs, "Zoe is late again."
"Zoe?" I ask. Just then a girl came in with a one-piece on.
"Sorry I'm late Ms.Collins,but here is my note." She said handing Ms.Collins a piece of white paper.
"Zoe, this is the new student,Blair Russel." She said introducing me.
The girl looked at me and smiled,"Nice to meet you Blair, I'm Zoe Campbell" 
"Now that everyone is here we can start Zoe, go find Blair a swimsuit from the back.What size are you dear?"
"um, I don't know and is this everyone that comes to this class?" I ask confused
"Yea, they almost shut this place down because nobody really uses it." 
"Well we will just have to measure you."
"No! I'm a bit self- conscious." I said looking down. 
"She might be my size." Zoe added in.
Zoe had very large 'assests'.
"She is not your size Zoe." Allen said taking his shirt off. 
"Allen,what have I told you about undressing anywhere unless its the DRESSING ROOM," Ms.Collins lectured 
"sorry,but I already had my shorts on." he said jumping into the pool
"Alright but by your shape and height your a three.Come with me." Ms.Collins said.
We went into the dressing room for the girls. She went and got a navy blue one-piece "try this on." She said giving it to me. I went to one of the stalls and tried it on and came out.
"you look great." Ms.Collins said.
"yea but it fits tight." I said complaining 
"Its suppose to fit that way." 
We went back out into the main area and Zoe ran up and hugged me"you look great come swim with me."
"uh, I can't swim." 
"I'll teach you Blair." Nathan said smiling. 
We went to the three feet deep part of the pool and twenty minutes after I could swim!
I hugged Nathan "Thank you!" 
"No problem.Anything to help."
I suddenly heard a whistle blow. "Everybody get dressed! Nathan Lock up for me." Ms Collins yelled leaving
Then Zoe was soon gone after she heard the whistle blow.
"She really does get moving huh?" I ask Nathan getting out of the pool. Nathan nods.
Soon we are the only ones here,just as before. I go in the dressuing room to change when I hear the door opening.
"Hey Blair, I brought you a towel so..."
We both stood shocked.
"Your a boy?!" Nathan exclaimed. 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
xD tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

good.good.good. and good. (the bad grammar was on purpose)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel