Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel

Tuesday I woke up the next morning super excited to see Nathan. I hurried and got dressed and ate some French Toast.My mom came down to get her car keys.

"Come on Blair, I need to get to work early so no one will get my parking space."

I nod with the toast still in my mouth,running to the car.I swallow the last piece as my mom drives off and leaves me at school, there Nathan is waiting for me.

"Good morning Blair, you have a little something." He said pointing.

"Good morning and what?"

"On your lips, it looks like crumbs." He said chuckling.

I blush instantly "Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed." I say wiping my face.

"Its fine,but what were you eating?"

"French Toast. Is everything off my face?" I ask blinking.

He chuckles lightly,trying to hide his laughter.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You just look so cute with wide eyes like that,and yes you have everything off your face.Now come on we don't want to be late for Algebra."

I nod my head. 'cute?' 

The rest of the day went fine,even at lunch Allen didn't sit with us but Zoe did.Swim class even went good, Nathan and I went to the end of the pool so he could help me practice more and talk more about 'my other half'. School ended with Nathan and I still friends,he talked to me all during the day, and I feel somehow accepted in this big mean world of ours.

My mom comes to pick me up and says we are going to get Blake a suit for a party she was going to Saturday. We hurry home so I can take a quick shower and change into a black and teal shirt with black pants and black converse.

WE drive pass the school to basically the end of the town to a small shop called 'Shining Suits'. The shop was tun by a big man with red hair and brown eyes.

"Hello there welcome to 'Shining Suits'. I'm Mr.Smith, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Yes sir, my son needs a suit for a party." My mom says

"Alright lets get your measurements, come to the back with me young man."

He led me to a little dressing room with three long mirrors in the middle.

He tells me to take off my shirt to get my chest and stomach.

"Mn. Nate,bring me a black tie set,size four." He yells into the very back of the store.

I hear a rumble in the back , then Nathan comes out with his hair ruffled and holding a black suit.

"Hello welcome to the store my name is Nathan." He says smiling and sticking his hand out for me to shake. I in return shake his hand "Blake"

His eyes widen for a moment before turning to regular size and giving the suit to his uncle. Mr.Smith tells me to try it on.Soon as i close the door to the fitting room I blush. 'Nathan looks so cute out of uniform.'

I quickly change into the suit and look at my reflection.I sigh. 'I never could to a tie, guess I'll as Mr.Smith.' I open the door I see Nathan,alone.

"So this is Blake?" Nathan asks walking up to me

I blush and nod my head. "Do you know how to tie an tie?"

He starts tying it for me and says, "Yes, I was right."

"Right about what?"

"You being cute as a boy and a girl." He says as he finishes with  my tie.

I blush quickly.Then Mr.Smith comes back in.

"Ah, that is a great fit my boy.Go get changed out of it so I can ring it up, and your mom also said you are going to get ice-cream after this." 

My eyes widen and I hurry to get out of the suit and come out again and see Nathan alone,waiting for me in the hallway.

"So what is the suit for 'Blake'?" He asks me.

"A party my mom is going to Saturday."

"Oh well, I need to go organize the shoe boxes before my uncle kills me" he says laughing, "see ya."

I come out into the main section of the store my mom pays for the suit,and we did get ice-cream,but only when my mom had to go buy a dress,which took twenty minutes (thankfully I was with her or it would have taken longer), but that's my mom for you. 



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
Sorry it took so long

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome keep it up can't wait for chapter 8 .

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on May 8, 2013
Last Updated on May 8, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel