Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel

"Mom I think I'll like everything but swimming class." I said pulling down the mirror fixing my now shoulder length hair. My mom' name is Rachel Russel.She has medium brown hair and matching eyes. The drive from the school was about 10 minutes to our new house.My mom pulled into the driveway which was grey stone.The house was great to me it had a beige color and a upstairs. I know why you are thinking why do two people need a large house? In my old town I used to collect teddy bears and pink, fluffy rugs.When people came into my room they were confused.When I found out my mom was moving I asked her could I have two rooms, she said yes. Then there is my mom's room and a guest room. We went into the house and I was amazed it was almost like a grand ballroom with a straight staircase that curved at bit at the bottom,the only thing bad was it had our moving boxes everywhere.There were only I few things that were left in the house before we came the black stove,marble counter-tops, a white refrigerator, our beds by what mom told me,a few shelves, and the sinks and toilets.
"Hey mom which are my rooms?" I asked.
"Blair's room is downstairs next to the dinning room.Blake's is upstairs next to mine." She said carrying a box.
I go down the hall and opened the door and found that the room is pink, my favorite color.
'Mom must have told them to paint it this way?' I see boxes and go over and open one in it I find my pink snuggie, white and pink rug, and my teddy bears. I place most of them on my window seal but I put my favorite one on my pink and black bed. I open up more boxes and get things like books and shoes out.I finally finish getting most of the things out and put away.I decided to go get Blair's clothes so I go in the 'ballroom' to get the box that said clothes.
When I looked back in I was shocked. My mom had got ALL the things out of the moving van the chairs, the coffee tables, the FIVE flat screen TVs, and a full sized couch! 
"Everything is put away now all we need to do is put clothes in the closets." She said with a smile.
'Now I know who was the stronger one in the relationship with my dad.'
Speaking of my dad his name was Victor Russel, he died in a car accident when I was two years old, so I don't remember him much. And I only know what he looks like because of the few pictures my mom had of him and the family portrait.  He had black hair and dark brown eyes,also from what my mom tells me I look like him, just shorter and with a rounder face. 
'I wonder if he would approve of my choice?'
"Blair, get your clothes out the box and hang them up.Blake's clothes are already up." She said.
I get the boxes of clothes and go in my room I open the box to see the school uniform on top. I try the uniform on and it fits perfectly. The skirt goes just above my knee, and the shirt fits a bit loosely, but enough so people can see my 'breasts'. I twirl in it. 
I smile wide. "Monday,I start this new life as Blair Russel." 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
Tell me what you think of their house :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, idk y: but, I find this story very sweet. I think its because Blair's mom is accepting Blair for who she really is. :) I'll continue to read on. And for some reason, their home reminds me of a castle...lol. xD

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sounds nice and its a beautiful writing can't wait for chapter three.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

11 Years Ago

:)
esperanza

11 Years Ago

;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel