The Finale

The Finale

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel

It was Saturday,the day of the party and I was paranoid. What if S was at the party?What would he or she say?What would they do?

It was 6 and we had a few minutes until we leave.After my mom spent an hour getting ready she came down wearing the grey dress and with her hair in a high ponytail with curls.

"Well?"

"Amazing."

We arrive at the party and I spot a familiar face.Sheldon.

I went by the punch bowl and saw him and  wanted to ask how he knew me,well Blair. He was wearing a grey and black tux. 

He got his cup and punch and looked at me and asked, "Have we met before?"

"No I don't think so."

"Hm" he said looking at me up and down, "You look very familiar,oh you look like someone that goes to my school." He said smiling at me.

"Blake!" My mom called

"I'm Sheldon, nice meeting you.Blake."

I nodded and went to my mom 

Everything went normal,the party was cool too, it had an all you can eat buffet.

I talked to Sheldon more he said he was into chess and computer equipment. 

'Sheldon is behind it.'

My phone buzzes 'You didn't heed my advice,you talked to someone you weren't suppose to.'

I text Nathan to find more about him he texted back and said he didn't have many friends.

Monday at school I tell Nathan that I have a feeling that it was Sheldon making the calls and leaving notes.

Nathan found out that Sheldon was sort of like the secretary, he handled student's records when they came to the school.

Later around 5th period I was asked to come to the Principal's office.

'Weird,wonder what they want?'

I went inside but I didn't find the principal, just a letter addressed to me.

'Computer lab, now.'

'Computer lab?'

I sacredly go to the computer lab and the first person I see is Nathan?

"Um, Hey Nathan,why are you here?"

"Assignment." 

"oh yea."

The door opens and there is Sheldon!

"Hello Blair,Nathan." He said going over to his special computer with a bunch of equipment around it. He speaks what to looks like a recorder.

'Thats the same voice that called me.'

He seemed to be going through a student's files, it was mine!

"Hey,what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, Blake H. Russel." He says turning around to look at me grinning.

"I knew it was you,why did you do that leaving me all those notes and calls? Do you have something against me?" I ask flipping out.

"I was bored, and yes I do." He says yawning. 

"What did Blair ever do to you?" Nathan said getting off the computer and getting up ready to punch Sheldon.

"I think you mean Blake. I don't see how anyone can become friends with a cross dressing freak like this but yet a person interested in chess has none." He says sighing. 

"I am not a freak."

"Oh sure you're not.You just happen to wear women's clothing and accessories."

"I can't help what I like. From what you told me you like computers and chess and video games, and nothing is wrong with that. Hell Nathan even watches porn. Everybody has something different they like,I'm no exception!"

Nathan comes closer to me and gives me 'the look'

"What you do watch porn"

"It was only one time!"

"I still don't see the point in loving a freak." Sheldon said.

"You don't have to just stop with the calls and notes." I say pleading.

"I might, when I say that a new student was coming it gave me an opportunity to think. I could befriend him, but when I saw that he came to the school in a girl's uniform I thought why not?"

"All because you wanted to be my friend?" I ask feeling a bit sorry for him now.

"Yes, but unfortunately my only friend is technology." He said patting his computer.

"If you want to be friends with someone you can't go harassing them." Nathan said cutting in on my behalf.

Sheldon then got up and walked out of the computer lab with his voice recorder.Now I am starting to regret this school.

Later at home once I cooled off a bit I saw another note sticking out of my Biology folder.

'Oh great,what now?'

'Blake I am sorry , I thought it was my only way to get a friend.I have erased everything I planned to carry out further. I will not tell a single soul about you secret, I hope you can forgive me.

Tuesday there were no notes or calls. At lunch Sheldon sat with us. he looked a lot happier when talking to Zoe,he made a few friends. I guess I don't regret coming here it where anybody can be friends, even a nerd and a cross dresser. 



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on June 4, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel