Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Blair is making and keeping friends

"

Here I am, Blake Russel also Blair Russsel, in the dressing room of my new school, in front of my new classmate and swim coach,naked.

"You're a boy?" Nathan asked astonished.

"I-I can explain." I said grabbing some shorts to cover myself. "My real name is Blake Russel, I used to get messed with a lot at my old school for wearing girl clothes. So, when I found out my mom was moving I wanted to make a girl persona of me and I changed my name to Blair. I didn't want to be Blake anymore." I said putting my head down shamefully.

Nathan sighed, "put your clothes on Blair."

"Huh? But I just told you my real name was Blake and that I was a boy." I said confused.

"Yea, but it doesn't mater to me if you're a boy.Personally you look good as a girl,Blair or maybe Blake which do you prefer?" Nathan said smiling lightly at me.

"Blair, but if you see me dressed like a boy, Blake. Thank you Nathan for  not thinking of me as a freak."

"No problem, and I don't think your a freak. You just like what you like."

"Do you promise to keep this a secret?" I say almost crying.

"Sure, I wouldn't go spreading it around I'm not that type of person. Now come on this place gets creepy after 4:30." He said with a slight chuckle.

We exited through the back of the pool. When we got outside I saw a line of cars that went around the block.

"Whats with all the cars?" I asked him.

"The pick-up. Golden Gate doesn't have enough money for buses. That's why they almost shut down the pool." Nathan said.

I looked down the street and my mom is almost near the school, but at the end of the street.

"My mom is at the end of the street." I sigh.

"Really? I don't think my uncle is here yet." He said looking around. "I would like to ask you a few questions if you are okay with it."

"Sure but, what kind of questions?"

"Personal. Hey can we trade numbers so I can call you later?" He asked.

"Sure." I said as he pulled out a black phone and putting his number in my pink and white one.

Then my mom blew the horn. I then smiled at him and went to get in the car.

"So was that your boyfriend?" My mom asks.

I blush. "No he was the Welcoming Man,mom."

We make it home and I take a shower and change into a green top and black shorts.

"Blair I'm going to the store do you want anything?" My mom asked.

"Yes, some BBQ chips and root beer."

After she left, my phone rings,its Nathan.

"Hello?"

"Blair?It's Nathan."

"Oh Hey."

"About those questions,can I ask them?"

"Sure"

"How does it feel to wear a skirt?"

"It feels really breezy which I like."

"Oh alright another question.How do your parents feel about this?"

I hesitate. "Well my dad is dead he died in a car accident when I was two and my mom accepted it two years ago."

"Two years ago?"

"Yes, she didn't like the idea at all but if it made me happy she accepted it."

"Ohh, and I don't mean to sound rude but does that mean you are a cross dresser?"

I chuckle "Yea basically.Uh Nathan what you said before about maybe being my friend,did you mean it?"

"Sure we are still friends."

I smile on the other end . "Just don't tell anyone,ok?"

"No problem your secret is safe with me."

I got off my bed and went up to my backpack and got the rose drawing Allen drew for me and pinned it on my pink wall. It goes good with a bit of red.

"Hey Nathan I'm gonna see you tomorrow, I'm getting a bit tired."

"Sure thing good night." He said hanging up.

I put my phone on the table and laid back on my bed and smiled.

'I finally have a friend.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep. 



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
Sorry it took so long but here ya go ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it can't wait for the next chapter .

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

10 Years Ago

I just posted the 7th chapter :)
esperanza

10 Years Ago

Okay I'll check it out and could you check out Question 5 in You Ask you thanks .

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2013
Last Updated on April 20, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel