Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Blair is starting to get scared.

"
Wednesday at school went just fine.Algebra went fine,U.S. History, as was Biology, but when lunch came around. All disaster happened.
I had just got into the cafeteria to see Zoe and Nathan.
"Hey guys,whats up?"
"Oh nothing,waiting for Allen." Zoe said.
Allen then came and sat next to me and asked for my corn. Then Allen starting plucking pieces of it at Nathan.
"D****t stop!" Nathan yelled annoyed.
"Fine." Allen said as a clear liquid started to pour on his head."Wh-What the f**k?" He looked up to see a gothic boy pouring it on him."
"B***h." The boy said.
Nathan then grabbed the corn and threw some of it on the boy,but most of it hit Zoe! The corn splashed all over her curly brown hair.Zoe picked up an half empty milk carton and tried to hit Allen but missed,hitting a girl with pigtails at the next table. Then all chaos erupted. I sprinted to the door so I wouldn't get hit along with me are a few others,Nathan among them. Outside of the madness I saw milked windows,salads tossed(lol) and even mashed potatoes on the ceiling!
"OMG" I said astonished.
"I know right" Nathan said.
"What is going on here?" Mr.Watson said furious.
Nathan and I, along with a few other people just pointed into the chaos of the cafeteria.
Mr.Watson opened the doors, and got hit with a carton of chocolate milk right in his face.He walked in center of it and stood on a table and started shouting.The food stopped slinging and the chaos had stop.All the students' faces were frozen with fear,except a few of the 'punks' along with Allen.They were all smiling.
"Whats gonna happen?" I asked him.
"Not sure." Nathan said shrugging
Mr.Watson came back out and looked to us and said. "Everyone Auditorium.Now." He said stomping off.
In the auditorium,all of the student body was there, and Zoe had seemed to clean up a bit.
"Get ready for a lecture." Nathan said sighing.
"Now students, I am highly disappointed in all of you. This type of behavior will not be tolerated at Golden Gate High school. the person or people that started or participated,will be punished."
'Nathan was right a long,boring lecture.'
After about two hours of sitting there in the hot auditorium, it was time to go home.Today was a bit boring, other than the food fight. I went home and did the usual. A blocked number called me, I accidentally called me because I thought it was Nathan.
"Hello?"
A deep voice replied. "I know your secret, Blake Russel."
Dial tone.
"OMG! who else knows?' I panicked
I called Nathan to see if he had told anyone or gave anyone my number.
"Hey Nathan"
"Hey whats up?"
"Um, I was just wondering if you gave anyone my number?"
"No , but Zoe had wanted it earlier, but I didn't give it to her.Why do you ask?"
"A weird number called me and said I know your secret."
"wow, it might just be someone prank calling you."
"yea, you're right, I'll see you tomorrow then."
"Alright then"
The next day was even weirder.Allen supposedly left me a note saying meet him at his locker number 207. I went and waited, but he never came. I asked him about it at lunch but he said he never gave me any note. Zoe actually did get my phone number today, but she also said she didn't call me and Nathan told me Zoe is known for pranks. But even if she did know she wouldn't tell would she? This is really starting to scare me.We got to swim class and I could have sworn someone was staring at me from one of the windows on the outside.
The end of school came and as I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh,I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said frantically.
"No problem,and aren't you the new kid, Blair?"
"Yea,I'm Blair Russel." I stuck out my hand to shake his.
"Sheldon Donald."
He was around medium height, with brown hair,green eyes, and a thin body. He shakes my hand back.
Later that night I got a text from Nathan saying
'what took you so long to meet up with us?'
'I was waiting by Allen's locker'
'We didn't see you,you do know where it is right?'
'yea,207'
'no,73,who told you it was 207?'
'The note'
Friday was horrible I got another note and this time it said
'I have received more information about you from an inside source.Be careful who you are around,what you say,and what you do.Your secret just might leak. ~S


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it can't wait for another chapter .

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on May 22, 2013


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel