Scared

Scared

A Chapter by Kourtnie

As we got closer and closer I saw that it was my moms car. I bad feeling surged through my body. I just knew she was going to be mad. I held Alex's hand and said, "That's my mom's car." He just looked at me. As we passed the car I looked inside. No one was in it. I began to feel scared. Once the truck stopped Alex and I got out and I walked over to my mom's car to double check if anyone was in it. There really was no one in it. I stood there for a second, thinking about if i would be in trouble. I walked up to Alex and said, "She's not in her car, where could she be?" "In the house probably." he replied. I just hugged him. The thought of her inside his house scared me because she could be asking why they let me go somewhere without her knowledge... she could be freaking out. His brother had already started to walk inside so before walking in I kissed Alex. One last passionate kiss before I had to leave. One last kiss before I had to leave. After it had ended we walked hand-in-hand across the street up to his front door, not wanting this day to end, and I had to let go of his grip. As we walked in the door I saw my mom and uncle sitting on the couch with Alex's parents. I smiled as best I could and said hi to them. As I looked around I saw John was in the house too. I could feel my heart beating faster. My mom and uncle stayed for a few minutes and had finished the conversation they were having before I walked in. Then they said their goodbyes and nice-to-meet-yous and began to walk toward the door. As I went to leave I gave Alex a hug, one of the worst hugs I've ever had to give him because he couldn't hold me like he normally would, and knowing I wouldn't get a goodbye kiss with everyone right there. I hated that. He walked us to the door and as I walked out I gently reached out my hand to touch his. Then he shut the door behind us. 
The whole way home I got questioned on what I did that day with Alex, where we went, who was with us, etc. I told them everything that we did but left out the kissing scenes because... well, they weren't necessary to say. They found it hard to believe I hadn't kissed him, but they eventually stopped questioning me. Once I got home I ran up to my room and texted him. Then my mom knocked on the door. She kept asking me about if I've kissed him and kept saying not to lie to her that she's my mom and I can tell her anything and all that stuff. I decided to tell her that I'd only kissed him once,just a peck and she believed me said, "Thank you for telling me. That's all I wanted to know." and left my room. I continued to text Alex, with the dumbest smile on my face until I feel asleep, anxious for the next weekend when I was able to see him again.  


© 2011 Kourtnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie