Preparation

Preparation

A Chapter by Kourtnie

I woke up in the morning excited. I was waiting to see him again. I decided to wait until he texted ne first. So as I waited I got dressed. I wore black lace undies and a red snowflake bra. I decoded to wait until getting dressed any further due to the fact I was still tired. I began to put on my make. First, liquid foundation. I was very careful to get a smooth even coat all over my face making sure you couldnt see a line of where my make up had ended. Then I went to eyeliner. Being ever so careful to get it on the tear duct and not all over my lower eyelid and making a thin perfect line on my upper eye lid and connecting them in the corner of my eye. I did the same to both sides making sure that they looked perfect. On to mascara. I readied my lashes with my eye lash brush making sure no lashes were too close together. Then I got my favorite mascara and began to gently put it on. Taking allow careful brushes making sure my lashes were long and full of both eyes and upper and lower lashes. After I had perfected me eye make up I looked in the mirror. I need powder cover up. I lightly appliedit to my face and used the smoothing pad to even it out across my face. Some thing was still missing. My cheeks were still dull. I applied a light layer of bronzer which brought a new brightness to my face. But something was still missing. I had a plain tone on my face. Blush. That's what I was missing. I so very gently put a light layer of pink powder on my face. Now you could see it. The happiness tr glow. I looked pretty for once.

After I finished my make up I went on to my hair. It was everywhere and very very curly. I turned on my straightener and put it on high heat. I pulled up 3/4ths of my hair, sprayed heat protectat on the first layer and brushed it in,grabbed a small chunck of hair and began te process. Making sure that every little piece was as straight as possible. Being sure not to miss any hairs. Moving from piece to piece an layer to layer and spraying heat protectant as I went along. As the hour long process came to an end I fixed a few stray hairs and straightened some spots that had a slight curl. Finally my hair looked perfect, just like my make up.

Just as I had finished my hair my phone vibrated. I had a text message. Stillbin only my bra and underwear I jumped up. It was him.
Alex- Hey(:
Me- Heyy(:
Alex- are you coming over?
Me- when?
Alex- now?
My heart was racing and a smile beamed across my face. I jumped up and threw on a pair of my favorite skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I ran into my moms room and asked her if I was able to go. After a few minutes if arguing with er and doing a few quick chores she said yes. I ran back into my room and grabbed my phone.
Me- okay(: be there in a few
I got up and walk over to my jelwery box debating on what I should wear. After a moment I grabbed stud diamond earrings, a few colorful bracelets, a necklace with a big K on it, and my purity ring. After I had on all my jewelry I walked over to the mirror and made a few touch ups to my hair and make up. I put on some more deodorant and sprayed a little more perfume. I looked. Once again I was missing something. Lip gloss. I chose a bright pink lip gloss and perfectly applied it. I was ready for the day ahead. Just then my mom called my name. It was time to go. I shoved the lip gloss in my pocket, slipped on my flats, put my phone in my back pocket and ran out the door.


© 2011 Kourtnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 18, 2011
Last Updated on April 20, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie