Passionate Moments

Passionate Moments

A Chapter by Kourtnie

As I felt his hand tug on my underwear I felt all the energy touching my body. Preparing my self for what was about to happen. Then I felt something cold. It was on my hand. I looked and saw my purity ring. So many thoughts bursted through my mind. Would I really be able to break my promise to myself, my mom, and God right now? Am I ready for this. Is he the one I want to give my innocence to? What's the date? I know I'd remember this day for the rest of my life. His name. It's... It's.... November. November. 13th! Oh crap. It's my moms birthday. I can't do this. Break my promise to her on her birthday! So I gently put my hands on his chest and quietly said, "Alex." he looked up at me with his big beautiful eyes filled with passion. I said, "if... If I tell you something, promise you won't hate me." "I would never hate you." he replied confused. "promise me." was all I could manage back. "I promise" he said. "I have to show you something get up" my ryes filled with water as I said this. He slowly sat ip. I put up my hand and showed him a ring on my finger. "Know what this is?" I asked him. He looked at it. Slightly puzzled before saying, "a purity ring?" I just nodded. He hugged me and said, "I respect that." "thank you." I whispered holding him tightly. I looked up and kissed him gently. He leaned in and I grabbed his hand, interlocking our fingers. As the passion began to rise he pulled away and said, "you're so tempting. You should get dressed." I smiled and kissed him. "your clothes are in the bathroom." I got up kissed him and walked into the bathroom. As I walked in I locked the door and slid down it, biting my lip. I wanted so badly to let him take my innocence but I just couldn't let myself break that promise. Then I heard a knock on the door. "yes?" I said jumping up quickly trying to put on my pants.  "it's me" alex said. I pulled my pants up over my butt and opened the door. He already had his pants on but no shirt. I giggled seeing the mess I had made of his hair as he tried to fix it. After fixing his hair, as I was about to put on my shirt, he put his warm hands ok my bare waist, pulled me to him and kissed me. I gently put my hands on his face as he held my waist. Our bodies touching. The moment was perfect. Then we heard foot steps coming up the stairs.


© 2011 Kourtnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on April 20, 2011
Last Updated on April 20, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie