Perfection

Perfection

A Chapter by Kourtnie

Alex was first to react. He quickly grabbed my shirt and said, "quick put it on" I did as I was told. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw that it was his brother that came upstairs. His brother said, "why don't you have a shirt on?" he replied, "because I want to wear this one to match my shoes." he was actually right. When I got there he was wearing a blue shirt but the shoes he was now wearing were purple. After he put on his shirt he motioned for me to come sit on the couch with him. I slowly walked over to him, nervous with his brother standing right there. He sat with his arm around me as we watched tv, holding my hand with his other hand. With every commercial or kissing scene that came onto the tv we would have a make out session. If he didn't care that his brother was there neither did I. His kisses felt amazing. I was still amazed that he wasn't mad about me saying know. But even more surprised that he said he respected my decision. I loved how he always want to hold me and never let me go. He always had to have his arm around me or holding my hand every chance he got. Hed kiss me at every perfect moment. Never a bad timing. If I talked too much, instead of saying shut up he'd just kiss me. I loved when we kissed at a kissing scene. It was so romantic. Something I had only dreamed of doing. Everytime our lips met the feeling of his soft lips against mine sent tingling sensations throughout my body. Id gently lay my hands against his face and he'd gently have me look up by putting his hand below my chin and lifting my head. Everything was perfect. No dared feelings. Him holding me. Gentle sweet kisses. I just loved being with him. Then my phone rang. 

It was my mom. After i hung up I told him "she's almost here" he tightened his grip on my hand and pulled me on him. He kissed me, passionately. After a few minutes my phone vibrated. I had a text from my mom that read "I'm here" I showed him the text and he walked me down stairs, hand in hand. At the door he hugged me tightly, kissed me and I said "promise me you wont kiss any other girls while I'm gone?" in a joking voice. He laughed and said "only if you promise not to kiss other guys" I smiled and said, "promise"he kissed me and said, "me too". He then gave me one last hug and kiss and I walks out of the house. 


© 2011 Kourtnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on April 21, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie