Pajama Time

Pajama Time

A Chapter by Kourtnie

As we pulled up to his house my heart began to race and butterflies forms in my stomach. I got out of the car and waved by to my mom. As she pulled away he opened the door. I turned around to the sound of the door opening. I walked up to him, nervous and hugged him tightly. We walked into the house and went upstairs. His older brother was in the shower. I could hear the water running. I sat on the couch and watched what he was watching on television. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. He kissed me. After a minute or two his brother walked out of the shower. We sat up acting as if we were really just watching tv. But he kept hold of my hand. As his brother walked past they had a quick conversation in Spanish. Then he got up. I didn't move, I just sat there confused as he walked into his room. When he came back out he had a guitar. I smile ran across my face. I had no idea he could play guitar! He sat in a chair half way across the room. To my surprise he played a song I knew fairly well. Trouble by nevershoutnever. I began humming quietly to myself when he stopped. He said, "you know this song?" "yes" I replied nervously. "sing for me" he said. I sat there scared for a moment. "only if you sing too." I said. he began playing and I was singing along quietly. I began to laugh because I knew I sounded horrible. 
he said, "do you play?" I laughed and said, "no! I can't play guitar worth my life. I've tried." He giggled and said, "come here." I walked over to him and he pulled me on his lap. He put my fingers where try were supposed to be and tried to play. Only a foul sound came from the guitar. I laughed got up and said, "I can't do this." he laughed slightly and started playing again. He was in beat and played every note perfectly. When he was done he went to walk back into his room and he motioned for me to go with him. I followed him in and sat on the bed. Once again he wanted to play games and jumped in his bed and said, "I'm going to take a nap." "night" was all I replied.  I got off the bed and walked towards his closet. He got up and stopped me. We sat back down on the bed and he kissed me. Then out of no where he asked,"what do you wear as pajamas?" I looked at him slightly puzzled. After a moment I smiled and replied,"guess." he looked me up and down closely inspecting me before saying, "you look like the kind of girl that would wear a t shirt and undies to bed." he was right. I just smiled and nodded. He then said,"get in your pajamas" I laughed and replied, "I don't have a big enough shirt." I'll get you one he said. He went into his closet and I followed. He closed the door and turned off the light and kissed me. He then turned back on the light, smiling, grabbed a green shirt with marven the marshan on it. I went over and sat on the edge of his bed. He held out the shirt saying, "change" I looked at him and said, "you change me." "what are you four?" he asked. "yes I'm four." I replied playfully. He then set down the shirt, walked up to me, and began to take off my shirt. I began giggling. "put your arms up" he said. I did as I was told. After my shirt was off he looked me up and down with a huge smile on his face. He then pulled my pants off in one swift movement. Afterwards he kissed me and put the green shirt on me. He then grabbed my clothes and walked out of the door. I just watched him, puzzled. When he came back in he closed the door, came up to me and began to kiss me. As the kisses got more intense. I slowly fell back in the bed, him coming down on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him and ran my fingers through his soft hair. Things began to heat up. We started to dry hump and kiss each others necks. I slowly took off his shirt. he then took my shirt off and began kissing down my body. I pulled him back up to me, kissing him. I said, "Your turn to get in your pajamas." knowing that he only slept in his boxers. He stood up and took off his pants. I pulled him back to me, laying back down of the bed. As our lips kept meeting it got harder and harder to catch a breath and our breathing became heavy. I could feel out temperatures rising, as our bodies touched and rubbed against each other. Our hand roaming the other's body. Switching from kissing each other's lips to kissing our necks everything got more intense. We were barely catching our breath, having dry sex, then I felt his hand go to pull off my underwear. I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly. 


© 2011 Kourtnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on April 20, 2011
Last Updated on April 20, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie