Oops...

Oops...

A Chapter by Delana

I raced down the grassy plain to Alina's house, where I knew she'd be sleeping. It was a hair past 6 in the morning. I hope she don't freak out or anything on me.

As I got to Alina's house, I had to hold my breath, I could already smell her. I jumped onto the window panel, on the second story, and climbed in. Inside the room was light tan walls, almost a deep champagne, with a small bed in the middle of the room with a white bed frame and sky blue blankets, and posters of the newest, hottest bands of this age, and two small bookshelves filled with books, and an old 80's module laptop on a black desk. And, laying on the sky blue blankets, was Alina. Sleeping, as I figured. I don't know what I'm going to tell her, after I show her the memory. But once she remembers...she'll know.

I slowly walked up to Alina, having the lightest of feet, and shook her gently on the shoulder until her eyes slowly opened.

"Alina." I whispered her name, trying to better wake her.

She moaned. Then she looked up, looking hazily, and spoke to me.

"Wh-what's going on?...Who are y-you?" she said, sitting up.

"You don't remember...That's what I thought. Here. Let me show you." I said, reaching to grab her by both shoulders. I focused on her mind. Finally, when I had opened her mind to mine, I let her see MY memory of what happened. And what I felt...After that, I let go of her shoulders and took a step back, looking down at my feet. Then I glanced up and saw her face.

She remembered the feeling, too. It's something you can't forget! I knew it!

"You...Your Asher...Light?...Right?" she said, smiling up at me.

"This can't be happeneing...Can it?" she thought to herself.

"Yes. I'm Asher Light. And this is real. It's not no "fairy-tale". I promise, you."

"Why did I feel whatever that was when he touched me? What was THAT?...I've never felt anything like it in my life..." she thought to herself.

"I trust you." she said, absent-mindly.

"I do trust him...But I don't...KNOW him..." Alina thought.

"I know. And I know none of this probably makes sense, but...it will. I promise. You'll see. Just...come with me." I told her, taking a step towards her.

"Where?"

"Anywhere." I said, pausing, "Please." I pleaded.

"Okay...just let me get dressed." she said.

"Thank you! I'll be outside." I said, and jumped out the window.

Now that I think about it...I probably shouldn't have jumped out the window...Oops...



© 2010 Delana


Author's Note

Delana
What do you think? Sorry I haven't posted much lately by the way. Been busy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on July 1, 2010
Last Updated on July 1, 2010


Author

Delana
Delana

Memphis, TN



About
Hey there. You can call me Delana, but I prefer Lana. I'm new to the site, and I'm trying my best to get better at it. I've always loved writing, and I'm trying to get better at it. So if you see one .. more..

Writing
The Beginning. The Beginning.

A Chapter by Delana