Is It That Simple?

Is It That Simple?

A Chapter by Ms. Starr
"

the reminder you don't need to be reminded of, a reminder of (painful) ....love?

"
January 9th, 2010

There's always someone. The one.
The one who won't stay out of your dreams no matter how much you scream and beg until you wake up in hot tears that have already vanished on your cheeks.
You see their face in the hallways when it's impossible for them to be there and even though you're aware, so painfully aware, that it's not really them you still go out of your way just to make sure those beautiful eyes are not the ones you so often long to gaze into, the ones that have stared into your soul and the ones who don't even know your name.
There's always the one person you'll always, ALWAYS, love. Sometimes there will be more than one but the love, the over-powering emotion, will be different each time, and all the past dreams will never be forgotten. Or else it wasn't real.
You will know the curves of their lips as they kiss someone else, know the grooves of their hands as they clutch other fingers, smile at their voice as they whisper in another's ears. It will be the most significant kind of torture and you will not forget the pain. It will beat in your throat, a silent skipping scream, till the night your blood runs across the floor or until the morning the pressure falls on your chest too fast for you to swallow it.
There will always be the one person who's fingers brush your cold cheek the moment you close your eyes, their warm breath on your neck as you cry yourself to sleep.
And if you ever got the chance to kiss them like you always dreamed, then the feeling will never ever fade, only dance on the back of your tongue, a reminder of a  dancing ball of blood and love and fear and hate and all the ecstasy of having them just smile at you.
You will know the curve of their lips as they press down on yours, know the grooves of their hands as they clutch you so tight and not tight enough, you will smile at the sound of their voice whispering sweet everything's in your ears and you will never forget.
You will know the warmth in their eyes as they drink in their one, know the silk of their hair as they lean into their one, smile as you wait for their lips, knowing the warmth is for only you. It will be the most wondrous kind of knowledge, and you will not forget the butterflies.
Even when it ends for a new beginning.
You will not forget. And neither will they.





Site Contents Copyright 2010-Elysia Starr-All Rights Reserved


© 2010 Ms. Starr


Author's Note

Ms. Starr
am i right, or am i silly? hm? ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are not silly [; I loved that! Are you sure you're 13? You write as if you've had so, so many years experience! I keep telling myself I've found "The" One, but the most we ever do is have conversations and laugh and stuff... Except for the occasional flirting [;
Ughh. Hate liking an older guy. But... back to the writing! [I tend to ramble]
I loved the story you told, and there was, actually, an air of elegance to it. Brava.
~N~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
1 Review
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2010


Author

Ms. Starr
Ms. Starr

MA



About
I enjoy writing. I don't do it enough. I'm unmotivated, uninspired, and have learned that unless you are deemed important or special enough for modern society, your words will generally go unheard. I'.. more..

Writing
oh, god. oh, god.

A Poem by Ms. Starr


speak speak

A Poem by Ms. Starr