All That's Left

All That's Left

A Chapter by Ms. Starr

EYES LOCKED; HANDS TOUCHING; JUST MEMORIES.
this is where i tell you. this is where i explain my harsh goodbyes and desperate hellos. this is where i tell you i miss you. this is where i say all i've meant to. this is where i push back the tears and choke out everything i've kept aside. this is where i apologize for lying and swear all i said was true. this is where i tell you that everynight i wondered if you were asleep and dreaming of me, if you were dozing and thinking things i'd never know but always admire, if you were in the midst of flashing lights lips locked with a wispy girl who makes you forget me. this is where i remind you of our first day with screaming halls and just a flash of each others wide wonderous eyes, of our first kiss with shaking breath and fluttering eyelashes. this is where i tell you that you were my first love and that the moment you officially forget us, i'll be remembering you in any way. this is where i tell you.
EYES SAD; HANDS FALLING; JUST GOODBYES.
this is where i stop you. this is where i explain unspoken words and embarrassed thoughts. this is where i stop you from leaving. this is where i do what i've been wanting to do. this is where i pull you back to me and push you far enough away to see it all in my eyes. this is where i cry for you to stay, this is where you promise not to go. this is where i stop you from walking past my desperate words, your emotionless screams, our broken bloody cries. this is where i show you the scars in our flesh and the burns from hot tears. this is where i bring back all that we lost with a kiss. this is where i stop you.
EYES CLOSED; HANDS CLENCHED; JUST REGRET.
this is where i let go. this is where your hand drops from mine and our heart beats start to fade. this is where i let go of what we were. this is where it all flashes before me. this is where i fall to my knees and watch you stumble on. this is where i scream nothing and don't try to keep you beside me. this is where i wonder if you see what i see, the car rides, the stolen kisses, the gentle touch of our hands, the shy smiles and the bold moves. this is where it all begins to fade and this is where i hold my breath. this is where i watch you walk away, this is where i hope you look back, this is where your warmth fades from my hand, this is where i cry. this is where i realize i've let go.
EYES FILLED; HEARTS PAUSED; JUST 'I MISS YOU.'


© 2010 Ms. Starr


Author's Note

Ms. Starr
apologies, i stopped putting dates, and this was written a few weeks ago.. :3
??

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on July 13, 2010
Last Updated on July 13, 2010


Author

Ms. Starr
Ms. Starr

MA



About
I enjoy writing. I don't do it enough. I'm unmotivated, uninspired, and have learned that unless you are deemed important or special enough for modern society, your words will generally go unheard. I'.. more..

Writing
oh, god. oh, god.

A Poem by Ms. Starr


speak speak

A Poem by Ms. Starr