Prologue: Crow's Blood

Prologue: Crow's Blood

A Chapter by Master Aiden

 

The Curious Adventures of Sparks McKlean

By

Ctrl

 

Prologue: Crow’s Blood

It was dark and stormy the trees shivered in anticipation, as a knight wandered between the trees wielding a sword of immense size, with a hard-metal shaft, and a feather-keychain hanging from the hilt. The knight was cocoa-skinned with his hair in a bulky mane, he had rose-colored boots and a vest made of fine polyester. A raven swooped down at him and he sliced it in half with his ravishing blade.

Alongside of him he had his trusty man servant Eldwin Goosemonkey he wore knee-high checkered socks, fuzzy blue bird-butt slippers, and a black shroud wrapped around his waist, his hair was greasy like that of a weathered blacksmith, he carried a donkey-skin pouch attached to the shroud.

They had been journeying for over four months; well actually they had been banished from the village for having a complex ring of orphan smugglers that terrorized the children of McGovern Orphanage for chronically depressed orphans. The Headmaster was furious, a fierce orangutan (Don’t ask how a monkey took charge of a bunch of orphans, it’s a story for crying out loud.) well he was fierce and he forced them to make him mashed banana pudding with crickets, spiders, and slug slime.

Eldwin picked up the raven’s brain and announced, “This will make a fine ingredient for our snake-in-the-grass stew.”

 The Knight looked at him and spoke in his deep voice, which melted the very heart of his man servant “You are a wonderful cook as well as a dedicated man servant.”, “”But since I am a married man and have two delinquent scarecrow children, I cannot dabble in these acts.”

 

The two shared a drink of crows blood mixed with its own feathers and slept in a tent made of the knights freshly creek water washed boxers. They glanced at their third party member who was a tan-skinned writer; he was fast asleep shirtless and wore only silk shorts.



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing