Chapter Four: Blizzard

Chapter Four: Blizzard

A Chapter by Master Aiden

 

Blizzard

Sparks and Eldwin carried Matlus to the base of Mt. XnoSnow, they were protected from the cold by the mixture of crow’s blood and feathers they had drank previously, they woke Matlus and set him down, he snatched a cup of the crow’s blood and feathers from Eldwin and consumed it he too was now protected from the chilling air and snow of Mt. XnoSnow.

Sparks led his companions up the snow covered path, the higher up the got the thicker the snow seemed to get, “The mixture will only last for a single day, so we better hope we can find shelter in one of the caves higher up.” Sparks looked back at Eldwin, “Can’t your little pixie friend help us, I’ve helped you enough, haven’t I!’  Eldwin looked up at his Lord and said, “I’m not in danger of dying if I was he’d come save me.” Matlus intervened, “Stop you guys, were all going to die if we don’t keep moving and stop arguing.”

Hours of climbing the three travelers grew tired and the snow began to pick up speed, Matlus sensed a blizzard was coming but didn’t tell the others, “If they knew they’d freak and then we’d all die.”  Suddenly the party came upon something odd, “Blizzard’s Ice Cream Shack.” Eldwin scratched his head, “Matlus isn’t it weird that there is this ice cream shack conveniently placed on a snowy mountain?” Matlus agreed and then sarcastically said, “You know Eldwin that is the smartest thing I’ve heard you said, since I came in two chapters ago.”   Sparks looked at Matlus, “Can you not break the fourth wall?” by the time Sparks looked over, Matlus and Eldwin had enter the ice cream parlor, they walked over to the counter and Sparks soon followed.

On the other side of the counter was a snowman, and he was definitely alive, he was mixing the ice cream with a whisk, “Hello welcome to Blizzard’s, I’m Blizzard how can I help you?’ Eldwin replied, “We are okay right now, just looking.”, Blizzard’s eyes turned towards Matlus and he rushed over and took Matlus’s hands, “Wha…what..are you doing?” Matlus stuttered, “You are the most enchanting specimen of human, I have ever seen”, Matlus pushed Blizzard away and noticed in the reflection of a nearby wine glass that his face was red, “Don’t…Don’t ever touch me again you frozen freak!” Blizzard reached over the counter and pulled out a vanilla ice cream cone, “Please try some of my smooth, fat-free, soft serve.” Blizzard said seductively. Matlus turned around and then spun around and power-kicked Blizzard’s head clean off his body, “Pervert!” Blizzard’s head rolled across the floor and he eyes reopened and he began to speak again, “I like a human that is powerful and dominate.” Matlus clenched his fist, “Well I like my snowmen smashed and silent.” Blizzard smiled, “You like that S&M stuff don’t you?” Eldwin and Sparks pulled Matlus into a corner of the room, “You should do us a solid for letting you join our group and screw the snowman so he’ll give us a place to stay.” Matlus smacked them both across the face, “What the f**k is wrong with you guys?” Sparks grinned, “Come on Matlus just do us that favor and we’ll help you find your friend.” Matlus stared at Sparks when he said that, “Oh….Okay…I’ll do it.” Matlus turned and seductively walked towards Blizzard, Eldwin got closer to Sparks, “Why would you lie to him like that?” Sparks looked back at Eldwin, “I’m not lying, and I really do want to help this guy.”

As Matlus walked over to Blizzard he picked up his head and placed it back onto his snowman body, Matlus then pulled out his notebook and writes something in it, suddenly a whole bunch of almost naked women come out of nowhere and start dancing around the ice cream parlor, “You like what you see?” two of the women asked Blizzard, “Yeah…yes.” His like began to show and the nearly naked women dragged him into the bathroom, an eruption of snow leaked from under the door after an hour went by, Blizzard came out of the bathroom looking like he was truly satisfied, ‘Thank you so much for that, now how about I let you guys stay here for the night.” Blizzard retired to his room after telling them they could crash on the floor in the main room.

Matlus walked back over to Sparks and Eldwin, “So after we go to my house and you guys get settled in, you’re going to help me find my friend right?” Sparks looks at Matlus with squinted eyes, “Actually no, you didn’t do what I asked of you.” Matlus clenched his fist, “What do you mean, I helped satisfy him.” Sparks crossed his arms, “But the deal was that you would rock his world, not the very orgasmic women you summoned.” Matlus punched Sparks so hard he flew into the counter and started bleeding, “You manipulative b*****d! I hate you!” Matlus runs out of the ice cream parlor and falls to his knees outside and cries. Eldwin looks at his Lord with great disappointment, “How could you do that to him master?” Sparks glared at his servant, “He needs to learn how to follow orders, like the b***h boy that he is.” “But master he isn’t under your spell and I’m in your debt that is why I listen to you.” Sparks looks down, “That is something that bothers me, how do we know he really is trying to help us, Captain Herpius could of sent him to come and kill us, why else would he be resistant to my Dashing Look power, most women and men can’t resist me.”

Sparks walks outside and touches Matlus’s shoulder, “Hey I’m sorry I didn’t mean what I said, we’ll gladly help you look.” Matlus clenches his fist again, “I don’t need your help, I’m going to find you a house in XnoSnow and then head out by myself and find my friend.” Sparks walks in front of Matlus, “But what if it’s too dangerous for  you alone?” Matlus looks up at Sparks, “When you are in love, nothing is a risk.”  He turns around and heads back into the parlor and lies on the floor next to an already sleeping Eldwin.

Sparks finally goes back inside after Matlus falls asleep and lays next to him, he keeps thinking about what he said about love and danger, “Could he be right?” he thinks. Soon Sparks drifts off to sleep, Blizzard lies in his bed watching the X-Froze channel and waiting “Defrost”.

 

 

 



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing