Chapter Ten: All-Seer's Domain

Chapter Ten: All-Seer's Domain

A Chapter by Master Aiden

All-Seer's Domain

Sparks and Matlus arrived at the large front gate of All-Seer’s Domain; Matlus jumped on Sparks’s shoulders and leapt over the gate, “No guards?” Matlus thought.  He ran over to the lever to lower the gate and pulled it, Sparks rode in on his horse and Matlus leapt on back of it. Sparks gripped his scythe tight and Matlus loaded his gun with an array of magical bullets, they busted through the doors of the castle’s main hallway, only to almost be smashed by a falling chandelier, luckily they both leapt off the horse, sadly the horse was killed. As the two rose to their feet, a large horned demon, with razor sharp claws and surrounded by roaring flames, descended from a balcony and from behind it walked Xeldwin.

“Meet my new friend, Ifreet The Demon of Flames!.” He laughed manically.

“Why Eldwin, I’m sorry for the fight we had.” Sparks began to cry but was cut short when Xeldwin slashed his arm with his sword, “That part of my life is gone, I now have ultimate power!’ he grinned, “Ifreet attack Sparks!”  

Ifreet inhaled the flames surrounding it, it then blew furiously as flames came in fury, but Sparks stood his ground and performed the same action and blew flames out, “Ha, you forgot that I learned fire demon magic!” Xeldwin clapped, “That won’t help you!”  Suddenly a bullet cracked Xeldwin’s helmet, “D****t I forgot about you mister notary mage!” Matlus rushed at Xeldwin and punched him in the helmet, causing him to fall to the ground, “No fair Matlus, I wasn’t ready!”

Sparks and Ifreet continued trying to push the others flame back, “I won’t lose when I’ve made it this far!” yelled Sparks. Ifreet grinned and turned up its flame, “You b*****d!” Sparks gathered all the fiery energy inside of him and yelled, “FINAL INFERNO!!!!!!!” a huge flame sourrounded his body and he gathered all the energy into his Fiery Breath attack, the flames coming out of his mouth got stronger and pushed backed Ifreet’s, “I’m the boss b***h!!!!!” the flames knocked Ifreet into the wall and Sparks jumped into the air and slashed his scythe down onto Ifreet, “I banish you! Go back from whence you came demon!” Ifreet began to fade away, but it tossed a gem to Sparks, “Use this…..to defeat Tywana!” Ifreet had a flaming tear in its eye, “Thank you….” In a puff of smoke it was gone.

Xeldwin rushed at hyper speed at Matlus and pushed him against the wall, he then stabbed Matlus in the stomach with his long sword.  “Uggh…Eldwin…wake…..up.” Matlus started to cough up blood and gripped Xeldwin’s shoulders, “I….I can’t….make it…” Xeldwin dropped Matlus and when he turned around to see how Ifreet was doing Sparks impaled him with his sword. He then rushed over to Matlus, “Matlus are you okay?” Matlus smiled, “Of course I am.” Sparks let out a sigh of relief, “No I’m not the f**k okay, I have a f*****g huge a*s hole in my stomach!”  Sparks frowned, “Is there a way I can save you two?” Matlus let out a pained groan, “Yeah, defeat the All-Seer…our bodies will be restored.”

Sparks looked down at the red gem Ifreet had given him, “Matlus, Eldwin, your deaths will be avenged, I’ll make sure her reign of evil ends.”

Sparks turned and opened a large door and headed to the All-Seer’s throne room, “This will be the final showdown, I can’t lose, so many people need me to defeat her.”

Matlus watched as Sparks walked into the distance, he felt his life slipping away, he reached for Eldwin’s hand and grasped it, “Don’t worry Eldwin, you won’t be alone ever again….”



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on October 21, 2012
Last Updated on October 21, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing