Chapter Nine: Seperation

Chapter Nine: Seperation

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Separation

 “F**k you, you’re nothing but a submissive man skank!” the sound of furniture being tossed around could be heard from the secondary guest room in Uncle Zoru’s Shop.

Matlus and Justes awoke to Sparks and Eldwin having a huge fight and calling each other names. “F**k you too, you pathetic excuse for a half-demon!” Eldwin tosses a chair at Sparks who in turn slashes it with his scythe. Sparks rushes towards Eldwin and punches him into the back wall of the guest room, “B***h!” Eldwin grabs Sparks’s fist and tosses him into the ceiling, “F****t!”

Justes sits on a stool eating a bowl of caviar, “Want some Matlus?” Matlus looks at the caviar and gags, “I don’t want to know how you got it, and no thanks I hate fish and fish related products.” Matlus wonders what could have set the two off. “D****t, they just became closer two chapters ago.” Matlus walked over and stood in-between the two,  “Come on you guys! We traveled this damn far together, and we became like family, well except Justes.” Justes glares at Matlus, “You b***h!” Eldwin yells as he jumps over Matlus and tackles Sparks to the ground, he then proceeds to wail on Sparks face, “I hope I f*****g kill you!”

“I wish I never rescued you from those wolves, I would of loved to watch you die!” as Sparks yelled those words, Eldwin’s eyes began to water and he ran to the window, and leapt. Matlus ran to the window and watched Eldwin rush through the town square and down a dark alley, “You dumb m**********r!” Matlus rushes at Sparks and chokes him, “How could you do that to him,” he pulls out his pistol, “I should blow your f*****g brains out!” Justes continues to grub on his caviar, “You tell him girl.” Matlus c***s his pistol and swiftly turns around and shoots Justes in the forehead, “W….why….” those were Justes’s final words as he fell to the ground and bled to death. Sparks’s eyes widened, he had never seen this side of Matlus, he saw tears in his eyes, but behind those tears was a powerful red flame, “He was the closes thing you had to a real friend, weather he was your man servant or not, he loved you like a true friend would!”

Sparks began to cry, “Yo…your right…” Matlus gently set Sparks down, and Sparks pulled him close and held him, “Matlus help me….help me get him back.” Matlus could feel a strong aura surrounding Sparks, he truthfully felt sorry, “I’ll help you Sparks, what are friends for…”

As Eldwin ran through the dark alley he stopped and curled up in a corner and cried, “Why Sparks, why do you hate me…” as his tears hit the ground, a strange blue bubble came up from the small patches of teary-water, a woman appeared; she was dressed in a beautiful white-silk dress, her beautiful raven-black hair shone from the aura that surrounded her, Eldwin was hypnotized. “Who are you…” he asked, his mouth wide open. The woman got closer and pushed his mouth closed and leaned near his face, “I’m your desire, fulfillment, felicitator.” Eldwin scratched his head, “My what?” She cleared her throat, “I’m your fairy godmother, and Tywana is my name.”   

“I can give you the ultimate life and ultimate power, so that no one can shatter your soul again my child.” She pulled out a glowing stick, which Eldwin assumed was her magic wand, but was shocked when she instead picked a large corn kernel out of her teeth with it and tossed it aside.

“I want you to change my life, make me better please.” Eldwin begged. Tywana helped him onto his feet, “Of course I’ll do it my child.” Eldwin assumed he’d have to pay a fee, so he slowly began to take his pants off, “Stop it there buddy, I don’t need any form of payment, this is a free public service, not registered in any court of law.” She raised her hands and dark clouds formed in the sky, “You are mine now fool,” her body began to change, her back became crooked, her left-eye became distorted and crooked, her nails became long, her raven hair gained a greyish-tint, and her silk dress turned into a dark, red and black gown. “I’m no fairy godbitch, I’m the evil, and beautiful, Queen Tywana, the All-Seer!” thunder boomed as she announced her name and title, her dark powers shocked Eldwin, and he floated into the air, his body became encased in black and red armor, and his was given a long black sword, “You are now my Warrior of Darkness, “Xeldwin” “now Xeldwin find your beloved Sparks McKlean and destroy him!”  With that she disappeared in a puff of dark smog.

Sparks and Matlus had Uncle Zoru clean up the mess from the tragic death of Justes, “Eldwin!” Sparks yelled as they walked through town square, “What if he took a ship and left us…” Sparks was in a worry.

“Don’t worry I’m sure he is still around.” Matlus reassured his friend. Matlus looked around and noticed how dark the sky had gotten and that there was nobody around, “Strange how such a big city, can be disrupted by a little chance of rain.” Suddenly a dark ball of energy came crashing towards Sparks, Matlus jumped in the way and was knocked into a merchant’s empty stall by the energy ball. “Matlus!” yelled Sparks, he looked around to see where the energy ball had come from and he spotted who did it standing on a town square statue of the two male Gods of Nature and War making out in the nude.

“Who are you!” he drew his scythe and prepared for battle. “My name isn’t important, but your death will be!” The armored assailant raised his hand and a long black-metal blade appeared in it, ‘Prepare to die McKlean!” the assailant leapt from the top of the statue and flew towards Sparks who held him back by matching his scythe blade with the assailant’s sword, “You are powerful my armored foe.” The assailant didn’t respond he just jumped back and picked up a large rock sitting in a nearby pond and tossed it at Sparks, Sparks attempted to jump out of the way but the rock came at him to quick and he was crushed, “To f*****g easy!” laughed the assailant. As he laughed a bullet pierced his armored shoulder and he began to bleed, “Son of a b***h!” Matlus stood holding his left arm which was covered in blood from him landing on a merchant’s collection of glass fairy statues, “You touched him….you touched Sparks!” Matlus rushed at the assailant and summoned a sledgehammer from his notebook which he used to crack the assailant’s chest plate and sent him flying into the brick wall that surrounded the outskirts of the city. Matlus shot the rock that had crushed Sparks and it cracked into a million pieces, he ran over to Sparks and picked him up in his arms.

“Sparks! Are you okay?!”  he began to shake him, “Sparks please be okay!” Matlus’s eyes watered and he cried, “Sparks McKlean you can’t die on me!” he squeezed Sparks’s shoulders and pulled him close, “Please be alive….I need you to be alive…to help me…to help Eldwin.”  The assailant rose from the rubble of the wall, his helmet had broken in half, Matlus turned around and was shocked to see who was underneath the helmet, “Eldwin!” Eldwin rushed over and smacked Sparks out of Matlus’s grip, “My name is Xeldwin now!” he grinned, “He is dead, Queen Tywana will be proud of me.” Xeldwin held up his arms and disappeared in dark smog.

Matlus picked Sparks back up and carried him to Uncle Zoru’s house, when his Uncle saw him he immediately said, “He isn’t dead Matlus, he just needs some of his mystic herb.”, Uncle Zoru went over to his cabinet and pulled out a container labeled, “The Herb” he got some brown paper labeled, “Entourage” and poured out the mystic herb into it and rolled it up into a cylinder, lit it with a candle and stuck it in Spark’s mouth, Sparks began to inhale the energy and smoke that came from the herb cylinder, which Uncle Zoru announced was called a “Blunt”. While Sparks healed Uncle Zoru told Matlus all he knew about Tywana who he revealed was the only person capable of doing what took place;

She was once the beauty of the land and the wife of the Grand Duke Francis Lucas; they lived and reigned over the town of All See, high above it in a mountain castle called Seer’s Domain. After Forty years of marriage she began to lose her beauty and Duke Francis began having young mistresses, this angered her and rumors say she killed every single one of them and then killed her husband, she then became involved in dark magic and made a deal with Satan that gave her a magical eye and unspeakable dark powers.  

Uncle Zoru announced that when night fell he would prepare two horses and two days’ worth of rations for them so that they could go save Eldwin and put an end to Tywana’s hold over All See and free its people. Matlus thanked Uncle Zoru and hugged him, “You are a great man.” Were his words to his friend’s uncle, he then carried Sparks upstairs and lay in the same bed as him; before he did he stripped Sparks down to his boxers.

Nighttime came and the two gathered their rations and went outside to the horses, “Wait take this Matlus.” Uncle Zoru handed Matlus a jar labeled ‘Soul Jar”, “Use this Soul Jar to capture Tywana’s dark soul when you kill her.”  Matlus placed it in his traveler’s pack and he and Sparks hopped onto their separate horse and pulled the reins, the two horses galloped across town square and out the southern gate, the two men kept one common goal inside them, to destroy the evil Queen and to save the heart and soul of their beloved friend.

Tywana sat in her dark throne, Xeldwin stood in front of her sharpening his sword, she watched with her All-Seers eye and saw the two warriors heading for her castle, “Those fools are still alive, they just won’t give up!” Xeldwin bowed before his Queen and creator, “Please my Queen, allow me to kill them, and I know I failed once, but this time their going down.” Tywana pondered for a moment, “Okay you can do it, but Ifreet will help you.” Xeldwin nodded in agreement and felt a burning claw on his shoulder, ‘Hello Ifreet, I guess you are ready?” he chuckled, Ifreet breathed heavy, “Woo buddy you smell like brimstone.”

As Sparks and Matlus rode Sparks clenched the reins tight as he could without pulling and chocking his horse to death, “D****t how could I let this b***h take my man servant!” Matlus glanced over at Sparks and could tell he was more worried about Eldwin’s life then he was about losing his man servant, after all if he wanted to he could have a whole army of them.

The closer they got to All-Seer’s Domain the more furious Sparks began to get, he was ready to make Tywana pay and whatever else she threw at him would be no match for his demon powers, and Matlus’s notary-magic.

Deep in Xeldwin’s mind he knew who he was and wanted to be with his master, but he hated him deep down as well, as Xeldwin stood with Ifreet inside the main room of the castle, he anticipated the showdown that was about to commence between him and his former friend.

“It all comes down to, what the Gods have planned for us.” Xeldwin says in his head.



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on October 20, 2012
Last Updated on October 20, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing