Chapter Seven: Shadow Manipulator

Chapter Seven: Shadow Manipulator

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Shadow Manipulator

Matlus, Justes and Sparks couldn’t move, it was like some force was holding them to the floor of the control room. “What the hell is this feeling on my feet!” exclaimed Sparks. A creepy voice echoed through out the room, “Phantom has trapped you, phantom has done well.” Matlus looked around but couldn’t see anything, “Show yourself coward!”  Suddenly a shadowy-figure stood over Matlus, “Phantom has shown himself to you, now Phantom will kill you like Phantom did Eldwin.” Matlus pulled out his pistol and shot the figure in the face, “Die b*****d!” Phantom walked backwards after being shot, “Phantom  didn’t appreciate that!” a large shadowy hand emerged from the floor and smacked the three to the ground, “I don’t appreciate you talking in third person!” Justes yelled as his whip slashed Phantom across the face.

In the caboose a small green glint appeared in the hole in Eldwin’s body, a voice called to him, “Eldwin it’s Butinn, your pixie life insurance has been approved, now return to the land of the living.” The hole sealed, his eyes reappeared and life was restored to his body, Eldwin rushed from the caboose and jumped on the roof of the train cars, he dashed to the car in front of the control room and crashed through the ceiling, “That b*****d is going to pay!” he yelled aloud.

Sparks swung his blade and a dark energy came from it and smashed Phantom into the wall, Phantom was becoming enraged and soon used his shadow manipulation powers to bind the three to the wall and choke them. “You will breath your last breathes and I will consume your souls fools!” Phantom got closer and closer to the three and turned his two arms into shadowy-blades and began to swing.

The door to the control room swung open as Eldwin rushed in, Phantom was in shock “But I killed you!” Eldwin grins, “The good guys always win!” he punches Phantom towards the coal shaft, “This is for killing me you evil b*****d!”, Matlus looked at everyone, “Can we not say b*****d anymore, I’m pretty sure there is a limit on how many times you can say b*****d.” Eldwin’s fist began to glow as he pulled back and crashed it into Phantom’s rib cage, “Giga Impact!!” Phantom flew into the coal shaft and Eldwin closed the tiny door on it, Phantom burned to death, nothing but black ooze remained.

Eldwin helped his friends down and started the train back up, when he did the power for the lights was restored.

With the party reunited and the train back on course, Matlus announced they would reach Port City in no time and they would be able to meet Sparks’s uncle Zoru and receive the weapon Sparks needed to unlock his full potential.

High in a castle called All-Seers Domain, Tywana a powerful sorceress and with a mystic all-seeing eye, reclines in her thorn-covered throne and watches the party. “They defeated two of my creatures, that man servant boy…seems powerful I could use him to my advantage, and I sense something wicked is about to happen so I’m just in time.” She cackles, bats fly around her throne as her laugh echoes.

Meanwhile back on the explorer, Eldwin cooks a feast and the party eats and drinks themselves to sleep, the last thing Sparks said before he passed out was, “Welcome home buddy.”



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on October 18, 2012
Last Updated on October 18, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing