Epilogue: The Final Pages

Epilogue: The Final Pages

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Epilogue: The Final Pages

Eldwin and Matlus waited in anticipation for Sparks to enter the main room of the Ex-All-Seer’s Castle, neither of them had any predictions of what to expect from Sparks.

Sparks came down the steps wearing his clothes again, in his hand he had a rolled up piece of paper, “Two years ago…” a tear formed in his right eye, “Two years ago…I saved you from being mauled by wild wolves, I forced you to sign three years of your life to me, and treated you like s**t.” Sparks cleared his throat, it felt dry like he hadn’t had anything to drink, “During the start of the third year, we were banished from our home and we met on our travels, a mage who offered us a place to stay, he wasn’t affected by my special power.” Sparks got closer to his servant and the young mage, “We met my Ex-Servant in the mage’s hometown, he then boarded a train and I thought I lost you, you are the closes thing I have to a true friend, and I treated you like s**t for so many years, all because of a f*****g Servant contract.” Sparks unrolls the paper in his hand, revealing it to be Eldwin’s servant contract, “This morning, I will abolish your Servant-Hood and set you free Eldwin Goosemonkey.”

Eldwin was touched, but for some reason he felt deep down like he didn’t want to be  anything more than Sparks’s man servant, he watched as Sparks began to rip the contract, “STOP!” yelled Eldwin. “Sparks don’t do this, I love being your loyal man servant, I love being dedicated to making your life easier!”  Eldwin ran to his master and hugged him tightly.

Matlus smiled and began walking away, he gripped his notebook tight and thought about the adventures he had with the two idiots hugging on the steps, he knew he would miss being around them, but he had to continue his search for Rollo, he knew his lover was out there waiting for him, Matlus reached for the doorknob to the main door, Sparks came over and pushed the door shut, “Don’t leave Matlus…” Matlus smiled, “I don’t want to Sparks, but I have to…” he sighed, “I have to find Rollo…” Sparks frowned, “But we can search for him together…You, Me and Eldwin.” Matlus chuckled, “That is nice of you to say, but you just saved almost the whole world from Tywana, you don’t need any adventures for a while.”  Sparks grabbed Matlus’s hand, “Matlus please stay with us in the castle, you can be my secondary man servant and I promise you after all the legal stuff is set, with me owning the castle, we’ll set off together and find Rollo.” Matlus looked down, “But…”  Sparks shook Matlus, “Don’t you f*****g understand a*****e, I’ve grown attached to you!”

Matlus froze for a few moments as if he was remembering something from the past, that was triggered by what Sparks had said, “Okay….I’ll stay…” Sparks smiled and hugged Matlus, he then pulled out Eldwin’s contract and had Matlus sign next to Eldwin’s name, suddenly Matlus’s clothes changed, he still wore his silk shorts, but overtop was a maid’s apron, he was wearing a cat ear headband, grew a cat tail, and had a laced maid’s hat. “What the f**k is this??!” Sparks grinned, “That is your Man Servant Uniform…” Matlus punched Sparks sending him flying into the wall, “I so wish I didn’t f*****g sign that contract now.

Sparks and Eldwin laughed as Matlus went upstairs saying every curse word in the very dictionary.

“Hope you enjoyed my adventures, can’t wait to see you back for the sequel.” Sparks gives a thumbs up and looks upwards at the reader.

 

 

Sparks McKlean: Took control of All-Seer’s Domain and renamed it DarkSide, and he was now the official king of the realm, he had the villagers of Port City and DarkSide expand the train so that, XnoSnow, Port City and DarkSide were all connected, he redecorated the castle in his favor.

Eldwin Goosemonkey: Remained the dedicated Man Servant to King Sparks McKlean, he opened up a tavern in DarkSide Town called “Goosemonkey Boozery” and has made quite the profit from selling Pixie Ale (Which is made from squeezed Pixie Urine)

Matlus Retu: Became the secondary Man Servant to King Sparks McKlean, only taking the job since Sparks begged and promised to help him find his lost love, he is more of a maid then a butler to Sparks and runs the local tailor shop called “Retu Fashions” he still has a bad temper towards Sparks.

Uncle Zoru: Cleaned up his shop and started selling wax figurines of Sparks and his friends, but sadly since most people didn’t care that Sparks killed Tywana, Uncle Zoru lost a lot of money in wax and the Wax Patrol killed him. His body is now on display in Port City’s new Wax Museum.  

One night a mysterious fire destroyed all the citizens of SweptCreek, Patrol Officials have no clues to what could of caused the fiery inferno to start, but they didn’t really care because all the bad hygiene in SweptCreek was causing people to die anyway.

 

Thank you for reading “The Curious Adventures: Sparks McKlean”

I hope you enjoyed every bit of it, this book is dedicated to my friends and to the person I love as well as my grandmother and my mommy.

-Ctrl R.-



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on October 21, 2012
Last Updated on October 21, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing