Chapter Two: The Creek Side Writer

Chapter Two: The Creek Side Writer

A Chapter by Master Aiden

The Creek Side Writer

After their banishment the two trailed the sides of SweptCreek River, trying to figure their plan for the unknown future they shared together. Sparks thought about the life he left behind in the village, his beautiful wife Matilda the Sheep and his two lovely scarecrow daughters, the gold he had made from smuggling orphans across the village. Eldwin also thought about his old life in the village, he had worked as a man servant to Sparks for two whole years after he was saved by Sparks from a pack of wild wolves, Eldwin missed cooking for Sparks’s daughters, cleaning the kitchen and bedrooms, washing Sparks’s boxers, and even teaching Matilda how to dance.

As they came to a part of the river that was rapid and lead to a large waterfall, they noticed a tan-skinned guy, who was about eighteen-years of age, he was sitting up against a tree that was at the edge of the river, he wore silk shorts that were almost see-through, a tight see-through shirt and had curly dark-brown hair.

Sparks stripped down to his bareness and slowly walked into the river; Eldwin picked up his clothes and walked over towards the tan-skinned guy. Sparks enjoyed how cold the water was and how his body shivered the more he waded around in the icy-cold water. “Hey what are you writing there?” Eldwin asked the guy.

The Guy looked up at Eldwin he had hazel-eyes and he was obviously Terrine (African Decant mixed with Caucasian Decant in their world) whereas Sparks was Terrin (African Decant) and Eldwin himself Arven (Latino Decant) “I’m just writing a short story about the river.” His voice was sort of feminine but had a slight bass in it, “My name is Matlus Retu, and I’m a writer from the snow village of XnoSnow.” Eldwin introduced himself and his master.

Sparks climbed out of the river and the two on the sides looked away, Eldwin tossed his clothes to him and Sparks put them on, he walked over to Matlus and spoke, “Do you wish to join Eldwin as one of my man servants?”

Matlus laughed for a few moments and looked at Sparks and raised one eyebrow “Are you kidding me, nobody owns me I’m a free spirit.” Sparks took quick offense to Matlus’s words and drew his blade; Matlus stood and drew a single pistol from his waist “You really don’t want to do that Mr. Sparks.” Sparks rushed at Matlus and tried to slash him and Matlus shot at Sparks’s blade which fell to the ground as if the bullet had been enchanted, “What kind of bullets are those!” Matlus grinned, “I create things by writing, and I created Gravity Bullets that can crush anything they hit, want to keep fighting me?” Sparks looked at the pistol and quickly said no. 

The Three got better acquainted and Matlus offered them room and board at his home in XnoSnow, the three continued down the river towards the waterfall. “Sparks will we ever see your family again?” asked Eldwin. Sparks didn’t answer… 

 



© 2012 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing