Chapter four: If I told you i'd have to eat you (Part I)

Chapter four: If I told you i'd have to eat you (Part I)

A Chapter by Melly moo
"

I'm so sorry.

"

     “What do you think really happened?” I heard Icy whisper to Kath, their wild high finally came to a low as they got the picture I wouldn’t be joining in on their fun.
     “I don’t know but I think it’s more than Trix is willing to tell, even Nanna José was hesitant to give us details” Kath said, I guess they thought I couldn’t hear them. I may not have shedded yet but I was on edge and my instincts had my ears more inhuman than human.
     “How did she get out, did someone save her? Coz’ I swear nanna José was hinted towards it, and that it was someone she knew. That’s probably why she was in so much shock”
     “Who do you think it could be? Who would jump in after her?” Kath whispered a hint of curiosity in her voice.
     “It was Vance, in case you were wondering” I said flatly, taking my head off Elizabeth’s shoulder and swinging my legs around so I could get out of the cold. I walked over and collapsed on my bed next to Kath and Icy. Who were in shook as well as Lizzy who was then the first to respond?
     “Vance?”
     “Uh-hmm” I murmured eyes closed, mouth closed not wanting to speak words but only noises that they could translate themselves, I’d already said enough. I had a feeling it was Vance, I mean I didn’t see him save me but he wouldn’t have just left me, and why was he at my Nanna’s house anyway soaking wet if he hadn’t just saved my life.
     “Get out!” Icy responded with a squeal, curious but stocked.
     “Wait, why was he there? He should have been in class and why would he jump in after you anyway?” Kath asked. She was always the realist, she had a point but then again I didn’t want to hear it, I had as point of my own.
     “Why were you guys out of class and here to see me?” I said opening my eyes, glancing between Kath and Icy.
     “The fire alarm went off and we were all evacuated; it was a false alarm but just as we were filing back into class your nanna rang and we signed out within a few minutes” Icy said a little concerned and not completely convince I was alright.
     “Cool” I said flatly walking back over to the window. I gazed out onto the forest that was my backyard, the leaves began to slowly fall; winter was approaching and I wanted to let them know I was here and would not just step back and let them destroy this town and what’s sacred here. It was at that moment that I had a mission, I had to be stronger, faster and more serious then I’d ever been about my soul. I had to not get caught up in stupid things and just get the job done; my soul will not be broken.




© 2012 Melly moo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 21, 2012
Tags: romance, teen, young adult, fantasy, supernatual, suspense


Author

Melly moo
Melly moo

Australia



About
Reviews or messages, or anything is really helpful and appreciated!!! more..

Writing