Chapter four: If I told you i'd have to eat you (Part II)

Chapter four: If I told you i'd have to eat you (Part II)

A Chapter by Melly moo
"

I'm so sorry.

"

     “Cya Trix hope you get better soon we’ll pop bye tomorrow arvo and check up on ya” Kath called out as they all ran down my driveway to Elizabeth’s tiny Mazda. I watched them laugh and joke as they got into the car, they were acting like they were drunk, it was immature and beneath them. I closed the front door and headed to my room; I had studying to do.
     “Trixy aren’t you going to have something to eat?” I could see nanna out of the corner of my eye putting two plates on the table looking a little worried and disappointed.
     “Not hungry” I replied bluntly continuing up the stairs a small part of my heart tugged at me, I’d never been so heartless to my nanna before, but I pushed that thought aside I had to stay strong; I Trixy Colman am not weak. I sat down at my computer desk and turned the computer on but found myself turning it off again. I slipped off my socks and took off my jacket. I walked over to my window and shoved it open, a chilling gust of wind blowing in my face. I jumped through it like leaping over a fence, and my paws hit the crisp grass below. My clothes came down like snow upon me as it was probably the quickest and painless shed ever. I shock off the remains of my clothes and sped off into the forest that was my backyard, darting through trees knowing that I shedded easy because I knew exactly what I want and no computer or website could give me what I wanted. I ran for the hills then down the valley and to the river, to the chest and the cliff face of the peninsula. The wood was quiet, only dears and bears and birds. Fish filled the river but no wolves or animals of supernatural proportions insight. It started to get dark, but I refused to call it a day until I found something, anything. Before I realised it, I was heading to Icy’s place, I thought about dropping by but it was dark and it would looks suspicious. I prowled up to their window and saw her family sitting down having dinner and laughing, they seemed happy; though I guess I spoke to soon. Her dad began to cough and wouldn’t stop, he got up insisting he was fine just needed a drink and left the room. That’s when the dog spotted me, damn Atom. He barked at me and I paced backwards slowly not wanting to get caught, I bolted back to the woods not liking the scene I saw anyway. Nanna probably wouldn’t even know I was gone but as I stood at the back of the house looking up at my window, I contemplated how I was going to get back in without nanna knowing I’d gone at all. I jumped on the back table then onto the awning and relying on my animal instincts to jump back into my room with precision. I leaped into the window clearing it perfectly landing on my bedroom floor, doing a forward roll as I shredded my fur. I made my way to my wardrobe and got out some clothes; I was freezing like a stupid human, with carpet burn on my back. I felt lethargic and my muscles were getting cramped up, my legs were shaking and I had a splitting head ache "I’ve never been this careless when shedding. I convinced myself that it was the weather and had nothing to do with the fact that I was broken and couldn’t handle it. I looked at the clock, it was a quarter to nine -I better get to bed. I have school tomorrow and needed to be on high alert for predators; I need to stay focus and get through the day so I can continue my hunt for these monsters when I return.



© 2012 Melly moo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 21, 2012
Tags: romance, teen, young adult, fantasy, supernatual, suspense


Author

Melly moo
Melly moo

Australia



About
Reviews or messages, or anything is really helpful and appreciated!!! more..

Writing