Uncovering the truth

Uncovering the truth

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

I sat on the train and stared out into the clear blue sky.I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around and saw that it was itachi who tapped me.I looked around to see that gaara naruto tobi deidara had all left the carpartmenet leaving alone with sasuke and itachi.sasuke got up and locked the carpartment door.

 

Ah..what are you guys doing i asked a little freaked out.

 

we have something to show said itachi as he reached into his pocket.

 

I tilted my head to the left slightly as he pulled out a red ruby flame shaped locket.He took my hand and place the locket in it.whats this for i asked as i looked at it.

 

open it said sasuke I looked at him then itachi then back to the locket.I opened the small latch and it sprung open.there was a bright light and i closed my eyes.when i opened my eyes i saw a picture of sasuke itachi and a girl who looked just like sasuke.then in th background i saw a school..the leaf village academy.

 

Here said itachi as he handed me a mirror.I looked at him like he was crazy and took it.i looked in the mirror and gasped.My skin color had changed to a snow white.I now had freckles and a mole on my top lip.

 

OH MY GOD i said as i touched my hair which was now jet black and curled at the end and now went down to my back.I also had bangs like sasuke.

sasuke came over to me and took the necklace placing it on me.I looked up at him and smiled as he smirked down at me.

 

what about Brittany and cyara i asked.

 

Take a look outside said itachi as he opened the carpartment door.I stuck my head out the door and looked to the left i didnt see anything then i looked to the right and almost had an heart attack.There was this one girl who had red brownish hair and was wearing glasses then the other girl had blonde yellow hair with her bangs on one side of her face covering her left eye.we looked at each other and started to scream as we then asked each other questions all at the same time.when we finally calmed down i was able to find out that cyara was related to deidara and brittany was related to sasori.

 

so i said looking at my brothers..im guessing my name is now michii.Itachi nodded and said

 

but you can keep it charlene if you want.

 

yeah said deidara you guys can keep your old names for now.We all smiled at them and nodded.I then looked back outside the window..

 

hey guys what house do you think we will be put in.

 

i dont know said cyara which ever the hat syas i guess.I nodded and leaned my head on the window.I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.I then felt someone pull me down into thier lap.I opened my eyes slightly and saw it was itachi.I closed my eyes and fell into a short sleep.When i woke up i wasnt in his lap anymore.I was laying in the seat and the only other person in the carpartment with me was deidara and he was aleep across from me with his leaning on the window and his arms crossed.

 

I sat up and looked outside.It was already getting dark out and you could see the moon shining agaisnt the half lit half darkened sky.I smiled to myself as i looked up at the sky.I then looked over at deidara as he moved around in his sleep.Man was he hot,he was so cute and i would love to be in his arms,i could say the same for cyara with sasuke she stares at him like all the time but she never gets caught i envy her for that.

 

Keep staring at me like that and ill have to poke our your eyes.I blinked and watched as he sat up and strected.he then looked at me and smirked.He got up and sat next to me.He glanced out the window and said nervouse?

 

A little i replied.he then put his arm around me and for once i didnt mind.He wrapped his arm around me and i instantly leaned my head on his shoulders feeling as if i belonged here like this was the way things should be..but we were only friends.We stayed like that even when everyone came back into the carpartment.They all looked at us weird itachi and sasuke eyeing deidara but suprisingly none of them spat one comment.

 

here said sasuke as he handed me a chocolate frog.Thanks i said as i leaned up to grab it from him.I felt deidaras hand tighten on my side causing me to spazz out since it tickles.

I started to laugh..stop that tickles i said as i fell back into him.He smirked down at me and started to tickle me as everyone watched with wide or questioning eyes.

 

ok..ok......i give i said through laughter and tears.He finally stopped and i laid my head in his lap as i ate my candy.

 

I LOVE CHOCOLATE i screamed

 

WE KNOW  said everyone at the same time.we all started to laugh and as the train came closer to the castle i felt a sting of pain and fear in both my heart and soul.



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on March 9, 2009
Last Updated on March 11, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing