Chapter 5 [KRIS POV]

Chapter 5 [KRIS POV]

A Chapter by Isabella Ballman

 

     I wish I put my hands around his toned gay neck and kill him.  Who the f**k takes advantage of a girl whose boyfriend just died?

“What are you going to do about it, Kris?” I hear a low voice behind me say. I turn around to see Keith.  “Are you going to let him use the person you care the most about?”

“What else can I do?” I ask.

“Come, work for me. Be a dream.” He tells me, his voice rising. What the hell? Be a dream?

“What… do you mean?”

“I want you to be a dream. Work for me and be a dream.”

“Yeah, still not making any sense.”

“Okay. A dream is a career. You go into evil minds, and create dreams. Horrible dreams, nightmares. You get paid.” He tells me. I think about this. It would be, great, but so much work.

“Will I show up in these dreams?” I ask him.

“Only if you want,” He explains. “And hey, maybe you could show up in a few dreams of Ana, tell her what’s up.”

“I could do that!” I say, excited. “Then yes! I’ll do it!”

“Great! You’ll start tomorrow. But if you’re going to see Ana, remember, you can’t act like you’re still alive. I’ve seen it before. You can drive people crazy.” He says, but I’m barley listening. I’m so excited to see Ana. For tomorrow! I watch her go back to our house and cry. I can’t wait to make her feel better! I have to contact my mom, Ana, Celia. Celia. Oh, Celia. I wonder what she’s doing right now. Wow, she made me crazy. Maybe that’s why I’m here. I was on a lot of s**t. Honestly I’m a little surprised she isn’t dead herself. She never got clean. Ana hates her, but I don’t. I feel bad for her, she’s so troubled. We first met in high school. We were both seniors. She was the captain of the cheerleaders. I was the quiet kid who no one really knew. I always had a crush on her, hell, everyone did! Its hard not to like a hot blonde who was actually smart, and danced around in a short skirt.

“That’s my best friend Kristofferson!” She would joke to her friends when she saw me in the halls. She knew I liked her. One day we got partnered up for a science project. We stayed after class alone to finish it.

“Listen Kristofferson…” She said to me.

“Actually I…I like Kris…” I said nervously. I was a nerd.

“Kris. I know that you want to f**k me.” She said. My eyes widened. Honestly, I hadn’t even thought about it. I just liked her. Then I thought to myself “Am I gay? Who wouldn’t want to f**k her?” She grabbed me by the back of my neck.

“Kris, look at me. I know you want to f**k me. For some reason I want you to f**k me. You’re tall, you know what that means?” I began to blush a lot, and sweat. I didn’t know what to do, so she helped me. She kissed me. My hands went to her waist. But then I stopped. I looked into her baby blue eyes. I smiled. Then my hands moved to her face as I began to caress her and stroke her hair. I lost my V card in that classroom. Maybe that’s why I’m here? Wow. After she lay on my chest and we lay on the ground. It felt like forever. I lasted an hour. Her longest lay. I felt like king.

“Well, great f*****g, but I should go.” She started to get up. I grabbed her wrist.

“I don’t f**k baby. I make love.” I said… I sounded like a nerd trying to act like a d****e bag.

 

 

After that, we were the schools biggest couple. All the guys feared me, because I was and am SUPER tall, and all the girls wanted to get with me. I’m not going to lie, a lot of them did. I cheated on Celia a lot, and she did the same. She got me into weed. Then pills, then coke. I drank a lot. I was a different person. But I wouldn’t have changed a f*****g thing. If I weren’t so messed up and walking through that park crying, I wouldn’t have met Ana.

 

 

The next day I get up at 12:00, and teleport to the devils building. I stand outside.

“Nervous?” I hear a voice from behind me say. I turn. It’s the devil.

“How the hell do you do that?” I ask. He snickers, and then snaps his fingers.

We teleport. We’re in an all white room. 

“First lesion, expect the unexpected. I know it’s a pun. But it’s important.”

“Are we in a dream?”

“Yes.”

“Who’s?”

“A certain police officer with the name of Justin Anderson.”

“Justin Anderson…”

“The guy who fucked your fiancé.”

“Is there anyway to actually kill someone in a dream? Like for real?” I hate him so much.

“Ha-ha, no kid. But make him suffer.” The devil disappears.

I start to think. The room turns into a medieval torture chamber. Wow, I’m creepy. Did I do this? Justin’s laying down and he’s attached to metal chains. I look at him.

“You a*****e.” I say, as I walk over to where he is and look down at him. I spit at his face.

“Who the f**k are you?” He says, with fear in his voice. I don’t respond. Instead, I start kicking him as hard as I can in the ribs.

“IF YOU EVER LAY ANOTHER HAND ON ANA AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY SEE THAT YOU WILL BURN IN HELL, A*****E.” I scream at him, still kicking. The dream stops. I appear in a small office waiting room, on a couch, looking at a TV. Keith sits next to me. I watch the TV and see Justin wake up from bed screaming and crying, like a b***h. We both laugh. Damn, I’m more evil than I thought I was.

“Brilliant! I especially loved the spitting. Bravo! Bravo! Brava!” Keith laughs, “I knew you had a knack for this type of thing.

 

 

 

The next person I need to see is Ana. The devil and me enter her dream. It’s white.

“Remember what I said kid. And I’m not watching over you anymore.” He tells me, and then disappears. What the f**k did he say to me? Does it really matter anyways? Who cares? Okay, so I got to think up a dream. How about a park? Yeah, we’re at a park. Lying on a blanket. Its dark outside. There are candles everywhere. I’m with Ana now.

“Kris? You’re alive!” She yells. I shush her.

“Yeah, I’m alive baby.” I tell her. It won’t hurt to pretend for just a little while.

“Kris, I missed you so much.” She says, tears running down her face.

“I missed you too!” I say, hugging her. Her hair smells like rain, she always smells like rain. I love the smell of rain. By now, I’m crying too.

“We all thought you were dead. I went to your funeral.” She says. I shush her again. I know it’s cruel, but I want her to actually believe I’m alive.

“I’m here baby. I’m here.” I keep telling her. “I’ll always be here.” Why did I say that? I don’t f*****g know! I’m not in denial. It’s not like I think if I keep saying it, it will happen. It won’t. But can’t a guy have a little fun?

All of the sudden, the dream stops. She woke up.



© 2011 Isabella Ballman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on May 13, 2011
Last Updated on May 13, 2011

Welcome To Hell


Author

Isabella Ballman
Isabella Ballman

Mpls, MN



About
So... I'm not sure what to write here. I'm 14 years old and I love writing. But that should be obvious. I tend to swear a lot in my stories. If you're easily offended, I wouldn't read them. I apprecia.. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Story by Isabella Ballman