Chapter 18 [Ana]

Chapter 18 [Ana]

A Chapter by Isabella Ballman

The loud shrieks of laughter wake me up. I’m in Celia’s bedroom, and in her bathroom I can hear both her and Steven. They are both cracking up. I pretty much assume that they’re taking a bath together or something… Which is kind of weird, because I’m here. I feel so much better today. I feel like I should pretend to be asleep to avoid the awkwardness of them walking out into the room with me awake. I get back into sleeping position. Something vibrates next to me, making me jump. I look to see what it is, and find a phone on the desk next to me. I assume it has to be Steven’s, because Celia’s doesn’t look like this phone. I grab it and see it why it vibrated. I see a text from someone called “ASHLEYYY! ♥” in his contacts. I shouldn’t look at it… That would be an invasion of space, right? No, I should look at it. What if this Ashley chick is flirting with him? I grab the phone, and open the text.
It says “Cnt w8 2 blow ur huge penis 2nite,” Which I figure translates into “Can’t wait to blow your huge penis tonight.” 
Uh oh. What an a*****e! Steven doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would even cheat. But now what? Do I tell Celia, and ruin their relationship? If Kris ever cheated on me, I would want to know. I’m sure Celia would, too. I feel so bad for Celia, even though I shouldn’t. I should think that this is what she deserves, but I don’t feel like that. 
I hear splashing, and I think they’re getting out of the tub.
“I hope Ana’s not awake.” I hear Steven say. I quickly put the phone back on the desk, and get under the covers, pretending to be asleep.
“Aw, she’s so beautiful.” Steven Says. 
“I know.” Celia replies. “She is. And she’s the nicest person I’ve ever met.”
“Yeah? How so?”
“Well, even when she hated me, I could see she felt guilty when she would be mean to me. Even though I deserved it. And she actually forgave me for all the stuff I’ve done”
Wrong. I haven’t forgiven her. I don’t think I ever will, at least not completely. I fake waking up. I flutter my eyes a couple of times, and then sit up.
“Morning, sleepyhead.” Celia says. Celia is wearing a towel around her perfectly curved body, and Steven wearing one around his toned one. They look so great together. I really dislike Steven for cheating on her. I stretch, and yawn.
“Well, I better get going. I have an English test to study for. I’ll call you though, sweetie.” Steven says.
“Okay, maybe we can grab dinner later tonight? Ana, too?” Celia asks.
“Not tonight, me and… the… g-guys are going to pull in all-nighter studying.” Steven says. He looks a little nervous. He has to be cheating. 
“Aw, okay. I’ll get you some clothes” Celia says, and walks away.
“Thanks hun!” He calls to her. “So how are you feeling Ana?”
I want him to know that I know he’s cheating, or at least make him feel guilty about it.
“Great! I feel like I CHEATED death.” I say, sounding stupid. Did I really just say that? He laughs, nervously, and then Celia comes back, wearing a white tank top and jeans, with clothes in her hands.
“Here you go.” She hands him the clothes. 
“Thanks.” He says, and takes off his robe. He is completely naked, right in front of me, and he doesn’t seem to mind. My eyes widen. 
“Uh, Steven…” Celia starts.
“What?” Steven says, pulling up his hands over his tight underwear. “Oh! I forgot! Ana’s here…”
I haven’t seen a naked male body in a while. 
Abs.
He has amazing abs. I’m kind of Jealous that Celia gets to feel them all the time.
“I’m sorry Ana, I’m just kind of used to changing without caring if anyone sees. Back at the dorm…”
I cut him off. “It’s all abs Steven.” I say. What did I just say? 
“Meaning It’s all good Steven.” I say. Celia and Steven laugh.
“Oh, it’s okay to want a piece.” Steven says.
“Oh shut up!” Celia says laughing, and then hits his rock hard stomach. He pulls her into a kiss. They start to make up. I start to watch, like a creeper.
“Bye, lady.” Steven finally says, pulling away from her.
“Bye baby! Save lives today!” Celia calls after him.
“What?” He yells back, somewhere in the house.
“Nothing!” She yells back. We hear a door shut. We look at each other.

“What was that?” I ask.
“I… well, I like to pretend that he’s a cop sometimes… Long story. How are you feeling?”
I debate using my “just cheated death” line, but I decide against it. Instead I go with “Pretty good, actually!”
“See, I knew you would feel better!” She smiles. I smile, too. Then Steven’s phone vibrates again.
“Oh man, Steven forgot his phone.” Celia says. She then walks to the desk and looks at his phone.
“He got a text from some Ashley chick.” Celia says.
I wait for the surprised, hurt face that’s about to show up on her face. Yep, there it is.


© 2011 Isabella Ballman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Welcome To Hell


Author

Isabella Ballman
Isabella Ballman

Mpls, MN



About
So... I'm not sure what to write here. I'm 14 years old and I love writing. But that should be obvious. I tend to swear a lot in my stories. If you're easily offended, I wouldn't read them. I apprecia.. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Story by Isabella Ballman