Chapter 36 [Ana]

Chapter 36 [Ana]

A Chapter by Isabella Ballman

 

         “WOO!” Reeve yells. “NO LONGER AM I A VIRGIN!”

         “I took your virginity?” I say. I pull the sheets over me just above my b***s.

         “I was a nerd in college… and high school. I never got a*s. UNTIL NOW!” He says, excited. He grabs my head and plants a kiss on my forehead. I laugh a little.

         “I’ve never taken someone’s virginity before.” I say.

         “Ana, you were amazing.” Reeve says. “You are amazing.”

         I bite my lip, smiling at him. “So were you.” He puts his arm around me and I lay on his chest.

         “I can’t wait to tell everyone.” He says. Um, everyone? That’s embarrassing…

         “Reeve… please don’t tell people about this? I think it’s kind of personal, you know?” I say.

         “Oh, of course. What ever you want, beautiful.” He says and kisses me. “So we should get dressed.”

         We both get up.

         “I can’t find my clothes…” I say, after a while of looking. 

         “Oh, you know what? Alex must have put them in the laundry.”

         “Alex was in here? When?” I ask.

         “Here.” He says, smiling. He hands me his button down shirt. “You can wear this.”

         “Thanks.” I say. I put it around my arms and button it up. It’s pretty big, and goes down to just above my knees. Once I’m done we walk out his door. Ashley and Alex are sitting on the couch.

         “Hey guys…” I say awkwardly. I’m probably blushing. And I don’t have pants on…. This is great!

         “Hey girl!” Alex says. Ashley raises his eyebrows and looks at Reeve. I’m not sure what that means.

         “I should probably go now.” I say to avoid further awkwardness.

         “Wait, let me make you breakfast first.” Reeve says.

         “Oh, no thanks. I’m not hungry.” I say.

         “Okay…”

         “Well, I’ll call you.” I say. He kisses me.         

         “Sounds great.” He says. I walk out the door. God that was awkward. S**t I forgot that I don’t have pants on… but I can’t go back in there! I dial for Celia on my cell phone.

 

 

         “You are such a s**t!” Celia says, her hands grasping the leather steering wheel. A cool breeze finds its way into the car and I can feel it trickling down on my legs. Goosebumps appear.

         “I know!” I say, smiling. “The only bad thing was…”

         “What?”

         “He was such a kid about it afterwards.”

         “Like how so?”

         “I took his virginity. And he wanted to tell everyone. It doesn’t sound that bad but he was being so immature about it.”

         “I think that’ll go away. Just give it time. He is still a kid you know. Hell, you’re still a kid!”

         “25 isn’t a kid, Celia.” I say. She chuckles. “But I guess you’re right. It’s just weird. I think Drew’s older than me.”

         “Drew?”

         “He works with me. Remember? We saw him at the store?”

         “The one who you think is hot?” Celia asks.

         “No! Of course I don’t!” I say.

         “Well then… in that case, you should get us together.” She says.

         “You wouldn’t like him.” I say sharply. I don’t know why that annoys me but it does.

         She smirks at me. “I’m going to stop talking. Just get ready for the ‘I told you so’s.’”

         “You wish,” I say laughing. “I’m with Reeve.” I don’t even know why I mentioned Drew. It was sweet though, that he defended me against Steve. But he’s an idiot though. We keep driving until we get home. I run in, pulling Reeves shirt down over me so I don’t show off my underwear to the whole neighborhood. I look at my phone. One text from Ashley.        

         “Hey, it’s Reeve. Ashley’s going to be gone for the day, so if you ever want to reach me, call Alex. My phones not working. <3” It says. I close my phone, not knowing how to respond. I sigh, and get to my bed, and take a nap.

 

         Celia wakes me up.

         “Ana? Could you do me a big favor?” She says.

         “What?” I say, rubbing my head.

         “I left my favorite bracelet at Stevens house…” Celia says.

         I groan, and get up, and yawn. “I’ll get it.” I say.        

         “I love you!” Celia says, hugging me.

         I get ready, and then leave. Steven and I’s last encounter consisted of me breaking up with him for Celia. So this won’t be awkward at all. I bet Celia’s still really sad about it all. Poor Celia. I drive until I get to Stevens place. I ring the doorbell. Nobody comes. I wait. Nobody comes. But I can hear noises from inside. What the Hell? Should I go in anyways? God, I’m so nosey. I open the door. Good thing it’s unlocked.

         Stevens naked… What is he doing? He’s doing someone. S**t… I can’t see whom. He turns around.

         “Ana? What the f**k are you doing here?” He says. He covers his penis.

         “Who is it…?” I hear a voice say. A voice behind Steven. The face of the voice peeks out its head. It’s Ashley. Reeve’s Ashley. The GUY Ashley.

         “Um…. I just came to get Celia’s bracelet.” I say, quietly. Ashley’s eyes widen and he stares at me. Steven, covering his penis with one hand, points to the counter.

         “It’s right there.” He says.

         “Thanks.” I say back. Quickly I grab the bracelet.

         “Sorry.” I say, running out of Steven’s door.

         This explains a lot.

 

 

 



© 2011 Isabella Ballman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011

Welcome To Hell


Author

Isabella Ballman
Isabella Ballman

Mpls, MN



About
So... I'm not sure what to write here. I'm 14 years old and I love writing. But that should be obvious. I tend to swear a lot in my stories. If you're easily offended, I wouldn't read them. I apprecia.. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Story by Isabella Ballman