Chapter 10 [ANA POV]

Chapter 10 [ANA POV]

A Chapter by Isabella Ballman

I’ve decided I’m done crying over Kris. I have to stop being a victim. It’s pathetic. Something Celia would do. I hate her so much. The first time we met, was horrible.

It was 2 months after I started living at Kris’ apartment. Things were going, well, pretty good. Nothing was like, romantic between us. We were just friends. And that was enough for both of us. Then she came. Celia. Kris was gone, at a party. I was alone, watching “Nightmare on Elm Street.” Sitting on the couch with a blanket around me, and a bucket of cookies at my side. It was probably around midnight. I heard a whimper at the door. It scared the hell out of me. I jumped up of the couch. Then went to the kitchen, got a knife, just in case, and opened the door. I saw a blonde girl lying on the ground, just outside the apartment door. I dropped to my knees and helped her up to a sitting position.

“Are you okay?” I asked with concern.

“I love you!” She said giggling. She was obviously wasted.

“Okay….” I said, and helped her into the apartment. She kept mumbling stuff I couldn’t understand, and giggling. Finally she got out,

“Where’s Kris?” I was so confused.

“Who are you?” I asked her, but I knew who she was. Celia.

“Celia! Who are you?” She giggled more. Kris had told me stories. He always said she was a stunner. Okay, I admit it, I had a crush on him from the very start, and so I was a little jealous of her. She was perfect looking. Not one flaw. Well, except for being a super s**t, drug addict, and alcoholic. I spent the majority of the rest of the night nursing her drunken self, holding her hair back when she puked and listening to her babble about random things, that made NO sense. I felt bad for her then, She was pathetic. Kris came back at 4:00. He partied heavily back then. I told him what happened. He must have apologized a million times! He took over from there. If there’s one thing I learned from that, is that first impressions are always right.



© 2011 Isabella Ballman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
Added on May 14, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2011

Welcome To Hell


Author

Isabella Ballman
Isabella Ballman

Mpls, MN



About
So... I'm not sure what to write here. I'm 14 years old and I love writing. But that should be obvious. I tend to swear a lot in my stories. If you're easily offended, I wouldn't read them. I apprecia.. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Story by Isabella Ballman