Chapter 37 [Kale]

Chapter 37 [Kale]

A Chapter by Isabella Ballman

“Alright, I’m off to Aimee’s house.” Charlotte says, grabbing her purse.

         “Have fun, babe.” I say, grabbing her head and kissing her. Then she’s out the door. I wonder what drama is going on with Aimee right now, because Charlotte has to go calm her down. Aimee would punch me if I said this but she can be kind of a drama queen. I hear a knock at the door.

         It’s Kris.         

         “Is Charlotte home? I kinda need some advice right now.” He says, pushing past me, looking around the house.

         “She’s not here. She just left, she’s with Aimee. I’m here though. What’s wrong?”

         “Why the hell do you care?”

         “Oh I don’t.” I say, snickering. “I’m just bored.”

         “Of course you are.” Kris says. “Well. If you must know, Aimee and I… we had sex.”

         “Nice job man!” I say, sticking up my hand to give him a high-five. He looks at me, meanly.

         “What was she like, you know, in the sack?” I say. “Was she dominating? Dude… was she kinky?”

         “Surprisingly gentle.” Kris says. That’s kind of hot… Aimee is so hot.

         “Wow, well congrats. She isn’t easy to hit. Trust me, I’ve tried.” I say. I have numerous times. She isn’t in to me, which sucks. And she’s way too good of a friend to Charlotte.

         “Yeah, thanks, I guess. But things are going to be so awkward now.” Kris says. “I don’t know what to f*****g do, man.”

         “You wanna know what I would do? Well… I would never allow things to be the same. I would always be awkward around her, and never EVER talk to her about it. I’d probably always talk to other people about it. Eventually she might find out that I talked to other people about it, and she would hate me. In the end, our friendship would just be ruined.” I tell him.

         “That’s… great advice, Kale. What would I do without you?” Kris says, sarcastically.

         I chuckle. “That wasn’t my advice, you d****e. That’s just what I would do. My advice is to talk to her about it. Lay everything out on the table and just tell her how you feel about her. If you like her, tell her. If you don’t, f*****g tell her mate! And she’ll probably do the same if you open up first.”

         “The first one sounds easier.” Kris says.

         I roll my eyes.

         “Do whatever you want. I don’t give a f**k.” I say.

         “You know, Kale. You aren’t all bad. Your advice wasn’t awful.”

         “Thanks, sweetie.” I say, in a gay voice. “Now get the f**k out.”

         “Thanks man.” Kris says. Ugh… I am not starting to like Kris. Why does he have to pretend like we’re bros? We f*****g aren’t! He walks out my door. F**k him!



© 2011 Isabella Ballman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011

Welcome To Hell


Author

Isabella Ballman
Isabella Ballman

Mpls, MN



About
So... I'm not sure what to write here. I'm 14 years old and I love writing. But that should be obvious. I tend to swear a lot in my stories. If you're easily offended, I wouldn't read them. I apprecia.. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Story by Isabella Ballman





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5