Chapter 35 [Kris]

Chapter 35 [Kris]

A Chapter by Isabella Ballman

 

      I think old people kind of give out good advice, right? I’m going to go see Rose.

         “Well Aimee, I’m going to see Rose, and I don’t think you want to come.” I say, patting Aimee’s leg.

         “Rose? Oh, you can’t. She’s gone.”

         “Gone?” I say, surprised. “What, why? Where?”

         “Heaven I guess? Or maybe she was reincarnated. I don’t really know what happens after here.” She says.

         “That’s weird… I wonder how she got out of here.” I say.

         “Who gives a f**k? I’m glad she’s gone, she was a b***h!”

         “Okay, wow. She was my friend.” I say. She rolls her eyes.

“I want to see Charlotte.”

         “No, Kris. You can’t! She’s not right for you. She’ll always love Kale more than you.”

         I become quiet. “Please just go Aimee. You haven’t made me feel any better today.” I say. I know it’s harsh, but she really hasn’t. I’m really not in the mood for her.

         “Kris, stop feeling sorry for yourself.” She says.         

         “Aimee.” I start.

         “Kris, you’re one of my best friends and it’s my job to tell you that you’re being pathetic.”

         “Aimee…”

         “Seriously, get over yourself.”

         “God d****t Aimee, shut the f**k up!” I yell at her.
          She glares at me, her eyes like blue daggers penetrating my soul.

         She pounces on me. Jumps up and attacks my face with her lips. I catch her in my arms so she doesn’t fall. I hold her thighs as she tangles her hands in my hair. I bite down hard on her bottom lip and taste blood. She keeps going though. I don’t know why, I just had the feeling she’d be into that stuff. Aimee and I had made out once before, but I was this huge mess and it wasn’t really like a sexual thing. As weird as that sounds. But I like it. Slowly I let her down to her feet. I’m taller by a landslide but she’s still kind of a tall girl. Her legs are incredible. And with her brown hair… She’s stunning. I want to kick myself for saying she wasn’t as pretty as Charlotte. I can’t even compare them actually. Charlotte’s feminine, lush, and perfect looking. Aimee isn’t perfect looking, but that’s what’s hot. She’s rough and tough, but sexy. Hardcore yet delicate. Maybe it doesn’t make sense. I grab her small hands and put them in my big ones. Then I take my right hand, and brush a piece of hair out of her face. I kiss her softly, passionately.

         “Would you like to take this to the bedroom?” Aimee says in a soft, innocent voice. Unlike her. Hm. I smile and pick her up. I throw her over my shoulder. She’s laughing like crazy.

         “Kris!” She says in between laughs. I’m laughing too. We get to the bedroom and I lay her down on top of my white sheets. Then I get on top and kiss her again.



© 2011 Isabella Ballman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011

Welcome To Hell


Author

Isabella Ballman
Isabella Ballman

Mpls, MN



About
So... I'm not sure what to write here. I'm 14 years old and I love writing. But that should be obvious. I tend to swear a lot in my stories. If you're easily offended, I wouldn't read them. I apprecia.. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Story by Isabella Ballman