Chapter 6 [ANA POV]

Chapter 6 [ANA POV]

A Chapter by Isabella Ballman

 

“Kris?” I say, waking up. “Where are you Kris?” Oh, he must be in the bathroom brushing his sparkly white teeth. I get up. I slowly start to creep in our bedroom bathroom. If I’m lucky, maybe I’ll scare him. Ha-ha! I put on my evil face. Once I get to the door, I open it as quickly as I can.

“BOO!” I yell. He isn’t there. I laugh. He was never here. This is punishment for sleeping with Justin. I know it. I laugh more. I sound like a crazy person. I laugh more. Then I scream. As loud as I can. With my shaky hands, I take out my cell, and dial Justin’ number. Ring…Ring…

“Hello?” A voice answers.

“Justin! Hey, It’s Ana!” I say eagerly. “I was just wondering if uh, you wanted to get something to eat?”

“It’s 4 in the morning, Ana.”

“Well, you’re awake aren’t you?”

“Only because I had a bad dream. Look, I can’t see you anymore.”

“What?”

“My dream…never mind. I just don’t want to see you, okay? Leave me alone.”

“Justin!” he hangs up. I laugh more. I start to crack up. Kris isn’t alive. Ha-ha! Justin hates me now! Ha-ha! Celia is still up and breathing, but Kris is 6 feet under the gross, cold ground. Rotting. Decaying. Decomposing. Dead. Ha-ha! How f*****g pathetic is my life? Ha! I find myself slowly lowering. I sit, still on the bathroom floor. I remember when we first really met. Like, really met. When I woke up and found myself in his house.

I woke up in a cushiony, soft bed. It was very fluffy and white. But I couldn’t remember where I was. I remembered being thrown to the ground, and beaten. I remembered my boyfriend, Sam, repeatedly knocking his big fist into my nose and eyes and lips. He was drunk. His friends watched. I ran.

I got out of the bed. It was 10:37 on the clock. Hm. I looked around the room. Everything was white and fluffy. I saw a scary figure in the mirror. “Is that me?” I thought to myself. She was skinny, bruised, and gross. Couldn’t have been me. I opened the only door in the room. It leads to a living room, in an apartment. I saw a tall boy lying on a couch, sleeping. He was only wearing some white boxer shorts. He was so tall he couldn’t fit on the couch. His face was buried in the couch.

“Excuse me.” I say, quietly. But he hears me. He must be a light sleeper. He sits up.

“Yes! Err, yes?” He quickly says. Then smiles a huge, dorky smile. He was actually quite cute. He had dimples, and bright blue eyes. Jet-black hair, too. I suddenly started to remember. He took me in.

“I’m really sorry if I scared you. Last night I kind of took you um… in. I don’t know, I got worried. You were all alone. Now I see you have a black eye, someone hurt you, I’m sorry. I don’t know! I had to take you in. Someone did.” He babbled. “Cut me off anytime.”

“Thank you.” We sit in silence. Well, stand in silence. “I should go.”

“Oh! Uh, where will you go?” he asked. Good question. I’d like to disappear.

“Everywhere.” I say for some reason. He looks at me funny. “I’ll find somewhere to go.”

“You don’t have to go…”He said, in an awkward yet innocent voice. Still only wearing his tight boxers.

 

I stayed with him. That’s the only house I’ve lived in ever since. We were perfect. And now he’s gone. I’m going back to sleep. I hope he’ll be in my dreams again.



© 2011 Isabella Ballman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on May 13, 2011
Last Updated on May 13, 2011

Welcome To Hell


Author

Isabella Ballman
Isabella Ballman

Mpls, MN



About
So... I'm not sure what to write here. I'm 14 years old and I love writing. But that should be obvious. I tend to swear a lot in my stories. If you're easily offended, I wouldn't read them. I apprecia.. more..

Writing
hey hey

A Story by Isabella Ballman