Extra-History

Extra-History

A Chapter by Nichole Angela
"

Extra~

"

-Short History of Braziells-

Braziells were special swords that can take form of humans. They vary from different sizes and designs. Among weapons, they were considered to be the most powerful and dangerous kind. Their origin was unknown but it is stated that they existed a long time ago along with the humans. Braziells and Humans existed harmoniously and in peace for a long time. The citizens of the land were divided into two; the braziells and humans. Humans became the wielder of Braziells after gaining each other's trust. Braziells were very loyal and easy to trust after all. Many people were afraid and threatened with their existence, but most were satisfied with it and treats them as a friend. Aside from their abilities, Braziells were very much alike to humans especially their appearance. They can easily blend in with humans without anyone noticing that they were Braziells. It was unless you see the marks on them that represents their race. After some time, chaos was born. Humans, amazed by Braziell's power, became greedy and used them in wars to conquer different lands. This started a bloody war among humans. This was regarded as the "Fall" with regards to the aftermath that it left. There were plenty of men and braziells that participated on it. The humans treated Braziells as tools of war to satisfy their ambitions. Some sided with the humans but some decided to fight because they were being enslaved and stripped off their rights. After the war, it was never said that the Braziells were wiped out but they just disappeared without any trace. When a new ruler was placed in the kingdom, peace was also restored but the Braziells were never seen again. 



© 2012 Nichole Angela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 16, 2012
Last Updated on September 16, 2012


Author

Nichole Angela
Nichole Angela

Philippines



About
I just want to share what's on my mind more..

Writing