Braziell Diaries I. Murky World

Braziell Diaries I. Murky World

A Chapter by Nichole Angela
"

Alternate POV

"

Braziell Diaries

I. Murky World

Sifanderiel POV

"Where am I?" As I opened my eyes, I found myself standing in a black world. Beneath my bare feet was like a watery black mirror. Ripples appeared on the mirror like floor as I took a step. As I looked down, I saw that I am clad in sky blue clothes and a cloak of the same color was hugging my back. It makes me feel comfortable and at ease because of its light weight.

"Sifanderiel." A woman in white dress suddenly popped out of nowhere in front of me. She was beautiful and elegant. Her white hair was like snow and her eyes were of silver. She has a white complexion and is wearing a simple white dress. She has the same height as me and we were now staring at each other.

"Who are you?" I decided to speak first. Though right now, my mind was completely empty. I didn't know how I ended up here or who am I in the first place. I felt like that I have slept for a long time but I am still not sure. I can't remember anything no matter how hard I tried digging on my mind.

"You're finally awake Sifanderiel."

"Sifanderiel...Is that my name? Do you know me? Why am I here?" My questions are in an endless queue. If this person does know me, then she might be able to help me on fixing my memories.

"I believe we do not have much time to answer all of that. Though I want to tell you that I am glad that you are finally here." Her face turned grim as she looked away from me.

"Forgive me for dragging you into this...but you are my only hope." When she finally returned her gaze to me, I was surprised when black chains erupted from the pitch black floor beneath me. It wrapped itself on me starting from my wrists and ankles.

"I am sorry...When you wake up again, you will finally redeem the answers for your questions and you will meet someone who is important to you."

A tried to break free from the chains' bind but to no avail. It didn't even budge. The last thing I remembered before blacking out was the fading image of the woman in white which imprinted itself on my empty memory.

 

 



© 2012 Nichole Angela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 27, 2012


Author

Nichole Angela
Nichole Angela

Philippines



About
I just want to share what's on my mind more..

Writing