Braziell Diaries II. Sensed Arrival

Braziell Diaries II. Sensed Arrival

A Chapter by Nichole Angela
"

Let the others feel their presence

"

Braziell Diaries II. Sensed Arrival

-Elsewhere-

"Master." A female servant, whose face was hidden beneath the hood of her red robe, made a soft knock on the elegant door. When she was finally given the permission to enter, she immediately kneeled in front of her master.

"Be sure that this is worthwhile. I'm busy so don't waste my time." a man clad with elegant and royal clothes sat on a comfortable chair as he busily writes on a scroll. He was accompanied by towers of papers and books. He didn't even bother to lift his gaze from his work when he answered the woman.

"My men and I have gathered information that would surely catch your interest, my lord." The woman spoke in a sincere tone of voice towards his master. She continued to look down to pay respect to the man in front of her.

The man was reluctant at first but then soon dropped his pen and turned to the woman. The woman was successful in having his attention caught "Speak."

"The Braziell has been released and has already found its contractor."

The man grinned. "Keep an eye on it."

"As you wish my lord."

"You are dismissed."

The servant bowed to her master before leaving the room.

The man was once again left alone in silence.

His gaze went to the glass chessboard on the room. Although there was no one playing, the chess pieces were neatly arranged. "Heh. The piece has finally entered the chess board. Things are going smoothly. Soon...I can start my first move, for the most awaited pawn has entered MY GAME.

---

-Elsewhere-

"Yeeees!" a teenage male with a well-built body suddenly thrusted his fists upward making him earn the confused stares of his comrades.

"What has suddenly gotten into you?" the brunette girl who was sitting beside the male became curious on what had just ran on the mind of the person beside her. She was already aware of the weird personality of her partner but she can't still decipher what he was thinking right now although she has been with him for years now.

"Finally! It's about time that he appears." The teenage male flashed a cheerful grin on the bunch of people who were with him that day.

"You can't mean..." The eyes of the woman beside the cheerful man widened in disbelief.

"Oh! HE is finally here!?" The other man excitedly asked for the confirmation of his thoughts while his eyes sparkled with hope.

"Yeah! I'm going to tell the good news to the others! See you later!"

---

-Elsewhere-

A man about the same age as Stein was standing from a balcony of a mansion. His emerald eyes drifted to the view of the nearby city. He was wearing black semi-royal clothes which is perfectly like the color of his hair. He was, in some ways, share some similarities with Stein.

He was then astonished with the sudden feeling that he sensed as the wind passed by. "This presence..."

A comforting touch from man's hand then landed on his shoulders. It was owned by the man whom he trusts. The person who understands and knows his identity for years.

"So he has finally met her."

The newly arrived man nodded "The wheels of fate has began turning. Everything starts now."

---

-???-

Chains made a metallic sound as it moved across the cold, stone floor. The chains ends were wrapped into a man, to make sure that he won't be going anywhere. He was powerless to break it. It was not a normal chain after all. "He finally made it." The man sighed. "I wanted to see him for myself but I can't since I'm stucked here." A weak grin crossed his weary face.

"They better prepare...The hope and neutralizer has arrived."

 



© 2012 Nichole Angela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on September 28, 2012
Last Updated on September 28, 2012


Author

Nichole Angela
Nichole Angela

Philippines



About
I just want to share what's on my mind more..

Writing