Braziell Diaries III. Meetings

Braziell Diaries III. Meetings

A Chapter by Nichole Angela
"

Planning the next moves

"

Braziell Diaries III. Meetings

-Elsewhere-

A circle of people was gathered in a certain room and is sitting on a long wooden table. The leader of the group gathered called 10 important people to a important meeting. The male leader seated himself at the end of the table. Beside him was her female brunette partner.

"Are you sure about this?" one of the members asked.

"Yeah...I can't be mistaken. That presence is theirs." the male leader

The woman beside him finds it his quality weird but good. The male who was speaking beside her was usually energetic and clumsy but when it comes to meetings and other important events, he can become serious and wise. That was probably one of the reasons why he was chosen as the leader of their group. It was because of his leadership skills and ability to make others obey and respect him.

The discussion continued for a while until it finally reached a conclusion.

"Well then, I supposed the one from our group who was guarding him already know about this and I'm sure he will keep an eye on him."

Their leader nodded "I see...What we can do right now is wait and observe on what will happen."

***

-Elsewhere-

"My king, I have come to answer your summons." A man with black raven hair and dark green eyes kneeled upon the king who was sitting at his throne. He has a black cape draped over the back of his royal clothes. The man was a special member, advisor to be exact, of the king's council. He knew that this conversation will be about the classified news that they received yesterday.

"Rise Fraud." The king's voice was warm and filled with joy. "We have good news today."

"I suppose it is about the wielder, my king?"

"Oh yes, yes...I see that you are informed about the news."

"Having control over the intelligence department was truly useful."

The king laughs. "Well then, I supposed you know what the next move is."

"Yes."

"Make sure that THEY are well prepared Fraud."

"Yes my king."

"You may leave." The man bowed and started to walk on the hall. That was when he heard a familiar voice.

"I wish to speak with you father." The voice was monotonous and serious.

"Oh...I have been waiting for you Zephyr, come."

The door opened and revealed a teenage boy in black and white royal clothes. His has jet black hair and his emerald eyes drifted to the sitting figure of his father, the king.

The man examined the boy with his eyes as he crosses path with him. The prince's eyes, however, remained fixed on his destination. The man bowed once more before he closed the door, leaving the king and his son alone in the spacious room.

 



© 2012 Nichole Angela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on October 10, 2012


Author

Nichole Angela
Nichole Angela

Philippines



About
I just want to share what's on my mind more..

Writing