Lie is Key: Part Two Chapter Two

Lie is Key: Part Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Nick "The Stick" Branyon
"

Life of Agent Chris A. Smith.

"

      My wife is now buried and the angel has taken a wonderful women. After the funeral, I had to go striaght on to New York, NY because of my agent wants me to release my new book, "The Last Breath" there.

     

       Chris A. Smith lives in New York, NY. Ever since he was a little young boy, he has lived in the city that never sleeps. Chris has been made fun of as a teenager. Not just because he was a puny kid, but he came from a interracial marriage of his mom and dad. His dad, white, and mom, Latina. Chris recalled this to me, "A man that loved for another race." Only a few percentage had white men and Latina's marrying. Both white and black people called him a w*****k lover. I thought that this was mean to say.

     

 

        Chris's dad left his family and his Latina wife Gabriela Perez Smith when Chris was 14. Chris said,

       "I bet he left because of me, always crying, swearing, and violence. My dad you see left without a goodbye."

        

         Chris is the same age as me. Went into Hamilton College and majored in writing and later went into NY University for his buisness. This is how he became an agent of mine. He worked for a publishing comapny that I asked them to publish. Chris read it and signed me on the spot.

      

          Gabriela was born in Madrid, Spain. Her parents decided to move into the U.S when Gabriela turned 8 years old. At 10, she learned the whole English language and was living in NY. At 15, she met Chris's dad in high school as a freshman. As they both met, Gabriela was the hottest girl on campus and when Chris found his dad's journal from the attic a long time ago, it said,

 

          "Gabriela, the most beautiful women I known said to me today that she had photographers wanting to take pictures of her. I also got to be invited into her home and found a mail letter from Playboy."

Gabriela anyway decided to become a model for Playboy until she gave birth to Chris at the age of 23 and got married. They were a happy family until Chris turned 10. Both Chris's grandparents left them because they were ashamed, outraged, and discriminated. At 11, school students and teachers made fun of him. At age 12, the family was in major debt. The reason was the father gambled and drank using the money Gabriela got from Playboy. At 14, the father left.

           This later made Chris motivated to take charge and helped him have a better life. Later going into college and become my wonderful agent today. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Nick "The Stick" Branyon


Author's Note

Nick "The Stick" Branyon
Please review this if you can.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on August 5, 2012
Last Updated on August 5, 2012


Author

Nick "The Stick" Branyon
Nick "The Stick" Branyon

Rock Hill, SC



About
I love to write and to learn my states history to become a South Carolina History Professor and Southern Studies. You may follow me on Facebook, just Nick Branyon. more..

Writing