The Ship

The Ship

A Chapter by Corvus

 A voice rings out in my head constantly,¨This one seems good and alive.¨ What does that mean? Where am I? A shock goes through my body as I'm jolted back to life. A face appears before mine. A white skinned face with almost red eyes, but almost a head smaller than me.¨Awake now are we,¨He grabs my face turning it side to side studying it carefully,¨You understand me, right?¨ MY body almost moves on its own trying to sucker punch the man in front before they come to a sudden jerk.¨Dont try it. Even a Kriegen couldn't break through chains in a furorem. Let alone a normal dog with a death wish.¨ I try to yell back at this little pale b***h but all that comes out is a meek mumble. I notice a mask over my face, trying to shake it off but to no avail. 
 I watch as the little man puts back on his blood-stained helmet and walked back into the metal halls of the ship. For the first time, I notice the overwhelming force pushing my body. The chains unlock and I find my body face first struggling to get on my own two legs. Finally, I reside myself just to sitting. I notice a head peeking out watching me with red eyes.¨What the f**k are you looking at!¨ I try to no avail to walk to the bars, which results in me falling on my a*s. I hate this. I feel like pet locked in his owner's cage. I try to get my mask off only to find myself not gasping for breath but feeling better than I ever did on earth. The air seem to flow into my lungs and I feel amazing.¨What the f**k are you looking at!¨ This time, the person heard me and the eyes disappeared from my sight. I look at my cell and see the basics. I crawl to the edge of my cell and reached out. A cold solid feeling came to my fingertips. ¨What... the hell.¨ I keep punching it until I feel my arm fall asleep. I feel my eyes grow heavy. In a last act of resistance I raise my hand, and hit the glass in a vain attempt.
 I feel someone picking me up, I'm to tired to open my eyes. I smell.. flowers? I drift back into the void of sleep. I feeling getting stabbed suddenly in my leg,¨F**k!¨ 
¨No talking.¨ I look down to see one of the little fuckers injecting me with something.
¨What the hell are you doing! What is that!¨ I kick as if I am about die. ¨Assistant!¨ I see a girl run into the room with something in her grip. I kick shaking the entire table I found myself tied to. I try to get away acting like my dog did with rabies.  She rushes at me, gripping my arm. She uses it like a knife and thrust it into my arm. A calming rush comes over me.  Everything goes blue, growing darker and lighter every second. The room seems to almost deform and twist and turn. I can't recall what I even said. For hours, I just sat there, drugged. When I woke up the girl was still sitting their almost studying me. I try to go to get a hostage, but they still have me chained. I feel chills go down my spine as she just sits there, watching.
 For 15 minutes im helpless. Then she just stands up and puts her helmet back on and walks out of the cell. As I finally feel relief that she stopped the blood-stained helmet guy came back. ¨Well mongrel are you enjoying your stay.¨
¨You f**k.¨ He walked into my cell and pulls out a blade, and puts it to my neck. 
¨Language. It's very rude to say that to your hosts.¨ What the hell is he thinking, with me being a guest.¨What the f**k are you going on about now, with this host s**t!¨ 
¨People who talk like that get changed to a duel and normally and forced to fight in the... well you're already going there so go ahead and howl all you want.¨ The little armored soldier turned around and stares at me with blood red eyes,¨And stop whatever you're doing with my niece.¨
¨Who are you talking about!¨ He marches up to me and makes a small cut in my arm just enough to have my crimson blood flow. ¨ The girl who has been guarding you lately. I won't have her becoming friends with a mutt!¨ I stare into his eyes speechless. Out of the corner of my eye and see the girl watching the event. The soldier looking at me jerked his head back to see her.¨Go!¨ The girl disappears from my view quickly and the soldier turns back to look at me.¨ You little s**t!¨ I feel the blade cut into my leg. The shock reached through my body, and I watch the blood pour through my cut. My pants soaked into my pants, turning into a deep crimson.


© 2016 Corvus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

try not to use so much cuss words

Posted 8 Years Ago


change fall asleep to fell asleep
fix change make it challenged


Posted 8 Years Ago


spelling errors:
reside (live)
the air seem (seems)
their to there
blood-red
has guarded

Posted 8 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 20, 2016
Last Updated on May 4, 2016


Author

Corvus
Corvus

SC



About
I hope you like my stories. more..

Writing
Camp Hominis Camp Hominis

A Chapter by Corvus