Indoctrination

Indoctrination

A Chapter by Corvus
"

Done

"
I found myself at the point of two guard spears, pointing at my body. I went along with their demands as I walked towards the end of the Hall. I couldn't stop thinking about what the Emperor said. It kept scraping my mind as I walked back to my quarters, I have a chance to be free, but I can never go back home. How would I adapt to this world or society? 
 "Faigh ann!" While I don't know the language I can guest by the spear point in my back that he wants me to go. The Doors slide open with ease as in the room was only a small table and a chair, with... the strange girl from the transport who treated me like an animal, although I can't complain by the simple fact that she didn't want to end my life. "Amorin, I presume."
"Smart cookie, how you guessed that one?" I quickly turn my head to see that a*****e Todd just sitting in the dark."Why did you just turn your head, is there something there?" The girl in front of me asked me with a voice that seemed to indicate that she watching me like I was some kinda rare bird. I try to return myself to my job in front of me. "No, it's knowing I just thought I saw a rat."
"Rat?" She said this almost as if they had never seen one,"Nevermind that now let's get to the basics, the first thing you need to know for this upcoming fight is language and Kriegen weapons." As she talked it was just like high school Spanish, in one ear through the other. When she asked if I was listening, I would just say something like ,"Yes, of course, we were just on," and then I would say something I heard. It's not like I tried not to listen it just seemed to flow out. The only thing that caught my attention was when she said something about a K.I.S.A.R. rifle. I could make out things like HE(Boom Ammo) ammo.
This even more intense version of school came to an interesting point when she mentions hand to hand training for the next fight."You been talking all about this stuff to prepare me for the next fight, so I think I need to know one thing."
"Yes, what's on your mind?"
"What the hell the next fight is!" I yelled this in anguish as I have no idea how any of this could be of use which pissed me off. Even yelling she still seemed calm till. I feel a hand grip my arm, and I feel it slam on the table causing a denting sound to ring as still regaling in pain, she looks at me with blood red eyes,"Now if you're done yelling at me, ill answer your question. Before that now will we have any more f*****g problems." The voice was burning with rage. The pain of my arm still had me groaning as I felt a knife slice into my palm. Pain ripped through my body, and I stared in horror as Amorin forcibly took my hand and licked up the blood."What the... hell!" 
Her eyes slowly turned into a dull brown, my arm still in front of her. I watch as blood flowed in a small drip from her mouth slowly crawled down her cheek."Now, back to your question," She took her hand and wiped up the blood and let lose of my arm. She reached into a small red and white package on the stone wall metal wall behind her and pulled out bandages and threw them to me." I'll answer it if you answer me one question?" The metal room went quiet as she waited for me to stop my bleeding so we can continue. I wrapped the pure white bandages around my new wound to add to the collection I gained from this hell. "Now I didn't get the full story from the emperor what did he tell you?"
"All he told me was that he thought I would go all the way and that you would teach me the traditions of Krieg so I could adapt to the new society."
"Oh well, that's not exactly what he told me." I scratch my head in confusion, what in the world can she mean by that. What did golden boy tell her?" If your wondering, I have orders not to tell you till after this match, but lets get back to the original point,"for some reason I feel if she just dodged the question for some reason," The Match is a team match where you will be in control of another group of convicts and you will be armed with rifles and forced to exterminate another team." Memories explode back into my mind of the horrible fight which took place before all of this. My friend dying in front of my very own eyes."No!" I grab my head in terror, I see his face, the first man I killed, his bloodshot eyes burned into my eyes. I feel hands holding my shoulder, as I come back my senses I see her face just staring. Expect the normal cold eyes, I saw but a glimpse of worry shining out. Yet this did not last as quickly as she came to make sure I was right, she was back to the normal self as she backed into her chair. The next I heard was the doors behind opening.


© 2016 Corvus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

change guest to guess

rage

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 9, 2016


Author

Corvus
Corvus

SC



About
I hope you like my stories. more..

Writing
Camp Hominis Camp Hominis

A Chapter by Corvus