The Mending

The Mending

A Chapter by Corvus

  As I turn the two guards stand to wait for me, and I see Amorin behind the desk move out of the back and walk over to me. I feel her pull on the arm, which I think she just broke and, Oh my god it hurts. It almost feels as if my flesh was sheared off as she jolted me back to my feet. Still holding my arm she holds me so I won't stumble from the pain as I keep groaning in hideous pain. She follows the two guards out a door and onto a walkway from which I can see that I'm on one of the massive metal columns holding up the caves roof. I stare still holding my arm as I see the massive size of the city as millions and millions of tiny figures scramble across the ground and the pain seems to be flowing out by the cold air which seems to be coming from massive metal vents pooping once and awhile out of places. The cold seemly cooling the arm , which almost causes me to forget the pain. The other door opens and a warm current of air flows from the metal room. 
 I stare back at the city watching the small buildings just in the shadows of the massive metal columns. As I walk through the complex I spot a small red symbol on the top of the door, with words from some language that I can't speak. The doors fly open as a figure in white approached me. I feel a needle pierce the soft flesh of my arms, and everything starts to turn many colors. The figures blood scattered over their uniform grabs my broken arm which I can't seem to feel for some reason as he pulls me onto a table which seems to be recently polished and its blue, red, or green... whatever color, gleamed brightly. A massive metal machine appears to cover the roof.
It mechanical hum ringed in the quiet room as I saw its brightly colored claw reach down from the sky. Metal straps restrained me down for some reasons as a small blade came down from the sky and cut deeply into my arm. Crimson gore flowed like water from a river. The next one I noticed came down looked like one of those things from claw machines, whatever that white covered guy gave me was great as it tickles as it reaches into my body pushing aside flesh, and grabbing bones. All I could do was feel as it pushed aside broken bone as smearing some kinda black paste over the cuts. I could feel as the claws touched the bone marrow, as a cold feeling smeared over my bones. I started laughing it tickled so bad as it carefully put bone fragments back into place. As it rose the thing that came from the roof was something glowing red, like some kinda burning angel. It came into the wound and pressed itself across the bone and it crackled and steamed as I could feel the shearing of my bones, yet it is not as bad as I thought it would be. The things stayed as a small one came next with a small gleaming needle. It pierced my flesh like cloth as it stitched me together like some kinda quilt. the wound slowly closed by this and the last thing I felt was a slight burning as the angle thing pressed  my flesh causing black scars. Then the red thing came to my hand as pressed itself to it burning the wound shut. It felt like a heater pressing against the skin in an almost rainbow-like show of colors. As the mechanical arm slowly rose back to the skin, a gas shot out of the vents, and for a minute, it stood there. slowly the pain of the new surgery surged back into my body. The Pain seemed to be not as bad as I once thought it would be but it still was almost too much for me to handle. I heard a sliding doors pistons open and out of the corner of my stood a figure,"Todd."


© 2016 Corvus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on May 9, 2016
Last Updated on May 11, 2016


Author

Corvus
Corvus

SC



About
I hope you like my stories. more..

Writing
Camp Hominis Camp Hominis

A Chapter by Corvus





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5