Memorys

Memorys

A Chapter by Corvus

"So what is a tan a*****e like you doing in Kriegen space," He almost Immediately asked me as soon as the other went to sleep, almost like blackmail it seemed he wanted to pick apart my brain."I prefer not to say."
"Come on are you going to hide it from me, I can understand the others but you owe me big time." I look at him in confusion trying to remember the day, but I found that my memories are twisted, and I can only remember firing a rifle and giving orders, and something about robots."Remember I pulled you back into the ally way and prevented you from being half way to the incinerators." The memory flashes back and I remember him jerking me back into cover,"Fine, but this makes us even"
"I'm all yours, now tell me."  
"Well, I joined the Army, because my family just told me to get out of the house. So I got into one of the only things I could do at the time, join the army. They gave me food and housing. Then it turned out that base was in Kriegen space, and they called a raid and took out the base. The Government couldn't do anything since the base was technically illegal according to a treaty, so they threw me in here because the, someone had a plan for me.¨
  ¨Trying to pull off the serious feel, got it.¨ Yet at that moment, I saw a deep darkness in his eyes as his head almost immediately sank.¨Mendax, what's wrong?¨ 
¨Sorry, it's just I got in here because of something horrible. Something that can only be washed away in blood."
 ¨What, nothing can ever be that bad.¨
 ¨Me and my brother were patriotic sorts, so we joined the army. It was a peaceful outpost, and almost nothing happened. Until one day a raider ship came in and started pounding our walls. The guns on the base turned around and blew up the main engine core, and the ship went down. So the captain got me, my brother and about 20 other men went to clean the ship. We went to the crash site and started killing the wounded than they ambushed and started killing a decent group of us. I started fighting them off and... I... just lost it. adrenaline ran throughout my body. Blood splattered all over me as I continued. Then, my brother, stepped in front to stop me. I couldn't control myself, and I... put my axe right into his neck." I saw into his eyes, deep and dark with sorrow. I sat there for one minute in utter silence, but sleep finally came to me. The pure silence and abyss of black, start to seem so welcoming, death itself seems to knock on my door, I fade to black.


© 2016 Corvus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on May 12, 2016
Last Updated on May 19, 2016


Author

Corvus
Corvus

SC



About
I hope you like my stories. more..

Writing
Camp Hominis Camp Hominis

A Chapter by Corvus