Chapter 9: Epilogue

Chapter 9: Epilogue

A Chapter by .quan.011.

always knew I was going to die in the heat of battle. I charging at my enemy taking out as many I can. I never knew my enemy would be my own family. So here I am drifting in the river waiting for the water to enter my lungs. Through the darkness, I could see a bright light and woman with blond curly hair wearing a white dress reaching out for me. She was absolutely beautiful. I want to touch her, but before I could even get close something was pulling back down to the ocean floor.

            Next thing I know I waking up in what looks like an old royal tent from of those old Viking movies. I was naked in a weird place surround by weapons, and some kind of armor. I got up when an old lady entered the tent. She were wearing doctor’s outfit. She has tall, lean, and had silver white hair. Her eyes were as blue as ocean themselves.  I quickly grabbed the blanket.

            She said “Good, you are wake. About damn time and it’s time to give you a check up.”

            “F…F…F… for what?”  I stuttered

            The other lady said “To make sure you are 100% before you start training.” They did a throughout exam touching part of my body I didn’t want them to touch. It took them only a few minutes for them to get finished. Outside I heard someone familiar say “Are you guys done with him yet?”

            “Victor, shut up. I want him to be in perfect health. Wow, Nick I have to admit you looked like your father.” She said with a smile.

            I said “You know my father.”

            “Of course she does,” I turned around to see Victor standing behind wearing some weird chest armor with pair of jeans and combat boots, “Your father build this place. Welcome to War Camp.”



© 2010 .quan.011.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. A bit short though, maybe more descriptions? But its still an ok ending and it leaves the story open for a sequel.

Overall about the 'book', it has a nice plot for a first story. However for the sake of your readers work on your language. You have too many simple mistakes like missed words or repetitions. To me it looks not that your level of literacy is low but simply as if you just blazed through it, not making the tiniest bit of effort to make it sound decent.

I don't know i might be completely wrong but do make an effort to revise so the story is easier to read.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
1 Review
Added on July 20, 2010
Last Updated on July 20, 2010


Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing