5. Kathlene

5. Kathlene

A Chapter by Weaza

                                     I look at my full plate, hungry and waiting for Derick. Jennifer one of his maids tells me to wait only two minutes and no longer. I sigh. I got dressed up for nothing. It is usally nothing fancy, only dinner. Derick and I only sit at, what seemed to be a football feild long table. I look around, the lite golden color of the hardwood floor, the vase of red and black roses, the table's red wine color, the dim mood lighting, the exquiset french doors that line one full wall of the dining hall, the pure gold chandalier that looks a little gastly, and the lonely empty chair that is across the table from me. I look down then back up. "Well you look dressed up is today a special evening?" Derick smiles and drinks from his steel goblet with his name engraved into it. I frown, each dinner so far had been very fancy and he always wore a suit, as I wore a dress even the first day he has made me. Now though, he is wearing ripped jeans, tight dark red shirt with writing on it and converses.  As my hair done up with wonderful curls and crystal barrets Cameron had put in my hair. My dress is a dark purple strapless mini-dress, sparkles swirl at the hem and a thin piece of black silk wrapped around my waist that ties to a petite bow in the front. "What the hell is with your outfit?" I ask annoyed, "What you don't like it?" he asks surprisingly "No, I dressed jump for you like we've been doing for the past two weeks..." "IAnd three days and about twenty-nine minutes. I know." "So why change it now?" "Cause I didn't feel like it." "Whatever, Derick." I eat my mashed potatoes and corn but I leave the raw meat alone, digusting I think. "You don't want the meat?" " I eat meat well done, thank you.", he coughs then, starts laughing at me. I find it rude but all I do is sink deeper into my chair. "You..." he laughs between words, "don't...haha...like...haha...RAW...haha...MEAT! Oh Kathlene, you are far to much for any man to handle...You are part vampire now can't you see? Raw meat is a deluxe meal!" He spills his goblet and I run to my room and lock it. Its not fair! Yes, I am part vampire but raw meat is digusting and putrid! He is the one that is far to much to handle. I strip off my clothes and put on a silk baby-blue mini pajama dress. I take off my barrets and toss them on the bathroom counter. "Kathlene..." "GO AWAY DERICK!" " I am sorry, I should have put your thoughts into consideration..." "Idiot..." " Kathlene no need for name calling!" "I have garlic!" I could sence he cringe, without saying goodnight he left toward his room. I wonder...whats in there...hmm... he has come into my room plenty enough times to know where I keep everything. Tomorrow morning I am going to search his room to see what I could find.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw. He acknowlages how pretty she looks! Aw!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on June 21, 2009
Last Updated on September 28, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza