8. Her Friends

8. Her Friends

A Chapter by Weaza

                "She is very lonely guys...She misses you like hell! Why won't you..." Cameron started to beg, but Kelly held her hand to his face. "Cameron, I have told you once and I will tell you again, WE WILL NOT be around a half-vamp half-human! It is unnatural! And if she can't control herself, OUR lives are at stake. I am not risking my life for her, never!" Kelly speaks in a steely and calm voice. Victoria sits in the corner of the table wishing she was any place else but there talking about her old bestfriend, who she considered close enough to be her sister. She lets her mind wonder about the days when they met in kindergraden and growing up together, laughing, chatting, until...that day. Raven sits nexts to Victoria leaning her head on her shoulder. She is thinking of breaking down. She never ment to leave her, she remember that promise that no matter how mad they might be the will always be friends even after they die, she feels like she broke the promise that she made-up. Megbo sits across from Raven and Victoria. She know that she wouldn't break down, she's to strong. Yet, inside she feels like she is slowly cracking because she knows she let down a friend that had been there for her between having her moments when she wants to cry to having her there to listen when she needs it and vise-versa. Kaitlyn sits next to Megbo. She is speechless. She knows that Kathlene and her have had tons of bumps in the road but somehow they end up at each others side yet again. Kelly trys so hard not to remember anything good about her old friend. She trys not to feel regret but sometimes at home when she alone she takes out pictures and lets tears fall. Rachel sits on the other side Kelly and tries not to yell at Kelly for being unfair to her cousin who didn't ask to be what she is but keeps her mouth shut knowing that anyone could be killed because of Kathlene. Lastly, Cameron feels hurt for Kathlene. She lost everyone but him. He feels betral toward them because he remembers when they all were like glue, they tried not to sperate for each other but, Kathlene managed to fall out. "It shows how much you guys care about her! Remember this?" he tosses a photo of all of them together when they were younger at the beach smiling not just for the camara but because they were all together and happy. Everyone cringes at the sight. Kathlene's father had made them each a copy to save. Secretly everyone was sayign to themselves I still have it in my box of important things. No one threw it away, but the  memory cuts deep into their minds. Raven lets it go and says she needs to leave so Victoria and her leave. Kaitlyn came with Megbo so they left because they had enough. Rachel had to leave because she had a concert in two days so she left that ment Kelly and Cameron were left. They stared at each other until Cameron said he needed to get home, he grabbed the photo strapped on his helmet and rode his motorcycle home. Kelly stood there thinking and hoping she didn't hurt Kathlene as much as Cameron had said she had. Then she left and went home.

 



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"trys" is spelled as "tries"
>.<
nitpicking

Posted 14 Years Ago


I"M IN IT!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aw come on!! Now all I can think about is...well the future and when we all move on and we remember that picture!!!!!!!!! GRR!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2009
Last Updated on July 2, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza