10. Derick

10. Derick

A Chapter by Weaza

                 "SCREW THIS!" I yell in my office. That guy I want to redo everything before I made the deal! I throw my phone across the room breaking it in half. I can't believe it...Before I even got a chance to know Kathlene I sold her to a scientist who was very interested in her. I only sold her out for five hundred billon dollars. Unfortunetly, the scientist made me bet my life because he was afraid I would take my deal back, which I want too. I can't though or else I would get killed one way or another...He has done it before.  I look at the clock---Eleven o'clock pm. It is Kathlene's birthday. I walk the halls of my home and end up in my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair and use my best mint mouthwash. I put on black jeans, a white cotten collar shirt with a black silk and velvet tie and good looking black shoes. I eat a container on breathmints to and check myself out. I smile- Dashing is the way I would call myself. Hmm...I am missing something...Ah! I reach for my personal bedroom phone and call Kathlene's phone, "Kathlene put something nice on and meet you in ten!" "What-" then I hung up the phone. I call the limo', the restaurant and the club. I look again at the clock. I guess its time to go I head down the front stair case and stop- I have to do a double-take. Wow she looks amazing.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Angermangement. Trust me It works.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza