7.Kathlene

7.Kathlene

A Chapter by Weaza

                                      "Hello? You awake yet?" someone said while poking my forehead, "Come ooonnn I got to get home! I only stopped by because I missed you and I have a birthday present!" "Waa...CAMERON!" I squeeked, and gave him a hug. "Hey hun, you were out for a week! All I could feed you was soup." he mocked, "What out for a week..." "Oh, hun...I wish you remembered! Oh well I can't talk about it or else cue the dramatic music." he said seriously but with laughter in his eyes. "Oh Cam...What the hell happened?!" I commanded, "I am sorry Kathlene I got to go! Dilain..." he instintly stopped. "Ohh, Camey's got a boyfriend!!! Tell me everything!" he smirked, "But that doesn't stop me from asking again what the hell happened!" I finished, "Alright, alright! First, Dilain is a vampire. He has dark dark red hair and beautiful blue eyes, five foot eleven I want to say... Aw Kathlene just like that boy in seventh grade who fixed our teacher's computer in math?" "O-M-G really!?" "Yes, really..." "Cam, I remember his blue eyes...Not to sound cheesy but they were like the clears oceans, beautiful blue..." "Yes Kathlene I was there! As well as Victoria, Megbo, Raven and I think Rachel..." we ponder a moment or two too remember... "Cam..." "Yea?" "Do you keep in touch with them?" he cringed at the words, knowing that he didn't want to hurt me, I touched his shoulder and nodded to tell him I could handle it. "Yes, I do. Megbo is married to -cough, cough- *Mr.Christmas. Victoria married well, *Mattress Giant. Kaitlyn is married to some blond and blue eyed man and have three kids all very stubborn like their mother but all extremely intellegent. Raven also married to blond and blue eyed man and they have four kids, two girl twins and twin boy twins all courteous and graceful. Rachel is a singer and is married and she travels the world. Kelly is on her second husband with one child that is a boy, pale skin, dark eyes, just like his mommy. That leaves me, with a boyfriend who is a lawyer..." he sighs, knowing that was my life long dream, "and no kids" he smirks "then you Kathlene...With your life." He smiles at me. I hug him good-bye and then once the door is shut I cry. I cry for me, for my friends that I wish I had and everything I could think of.

 

 

*The stars are for the nicknames we gave to their crushs so it is a nickname ok?



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

did derick suck her blood~?

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hehe Camey is so funny.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lmfao..Wow :]

Posted 14 Years Ago


I don't see what could be missing.

Besides that, i like this. I might just read the whole thing now.

+{{ "We're Only Liers, But We're The Best." }}+

-Victoria

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2009
Last Updated on June 29, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza